Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chat and toolbar below screen level partial access only

World
    Northisle

Chat and toolbar below screen level partial access only

I have Had this Issue for the last 12 hours or so and no response to Guild shield member message either

Is this Issue only mine i cant get it fixed and have not had response to ticket sent to support

Am unable to continue using playing the game without the chat and Tool bar facilities

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Gooseling, I have exactly the same problem. We cannot be the only ones!! I have just posted in the beginners area. I am now currently stuck at level 14 needing some experience and the quests for friends etc are the only way I am going to be able to proceed.

Has there been any response to this since you posted?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    I assume its not because your browser is not maximized or positioned correctly (coz some wag will mention it) but you might either try another browser (google chrome is a rather fine choice) and see if that fixes it and even if it does i would try closing the browser, reopen browser, clear the cache, close browser, reopen and start the game to make sure you have the most recent version of the client.

Hope it helps and I'm not teaching you to suck eggs.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Thanks Nash, I am already using Google Chrome. I tried clearing the cache but that has had no effect. It does seem to be an in game set up problem of some sort though, there appears to be little or no control over window sizing etc in game apart from the F11 full screen select option, but selecting and deselecting that has no effect either.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Sorry to hear that.. i know a number of people have had solvable issues that my advice above has worked for but this sounds like something new and more peculiar.

Can you get a screenshot to show the problem? Not sure if it will help but might allow the Devs to see the issue or someone who knows better than me to solve it for you.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Not a bad idea, i'll give it a shot.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    I seem to remember this happening in the early days, and there is (or was) a carefully disguised button close to the star, which sometimes corrected an 'offset' screen.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    bottom of screen problem resolved i.e. no friends tabs, that as caused by an extra line at the top of screen in the browser tool bar area. Still don't have an area in the chat window though for entering anything, that only available when going onto whisper tab.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I have exactly this problem. I cannot chat in any of the windows, even the wisper window. The only way I can talk to others is by using the emails. Do you, or anybody else, know the answer?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    HI

Reply to Thread