Reply to Thread

Thread: gems/merchant problem

Caunty

gems/merchant problem

I have 60 gems on my account, but when I visit the merchant shop I am not allowed to buy anything but 100 tools (everything else in every chategory is greyed out even though I can afford some of the shop items).
    For example, I can buy 100 tools for 55 gems but can`t buy 100 pinewood for 28 gems!
    Any ideas?
    Thank you,
    C.

Caunty
    Apparently this has to do with "missing tools" quest. Once I finished this quest the merchant shop went back to normal bussines!
    Guess this can be closed now, sorry for the inconvinience.
    C.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Thanks for this, I had the same problem, didn't know what to do...

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi all. I hope this thread is not dead yet, anyway..I can't acces the merchant. I am level 27, a have a lot of gems but i can;t use them because the merchant button is not working, is totally unresponsive. I haven't done tthat 2 missions, Missing Tools and New Settlers because of that Merchant button. But now with this Haloween campaingn is getting really annoying. right click, left click, nothing works. I know, the merchant button is that big chest from right buttom of the screen. Is not working.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by nustiucesascriu View Post
    Hi all. I hope this thread is not dead yet, anyway..I can't acces the merchant. I am level 27, a have a lot of gems but i can;t use them because the merchant button is not working, is totally unresponsive. I haven't done tthat 2 missions, Missing Tools and New Settlers because of that Merchant button. But now with this Haloween campaingn is getting really annoying. right click, left click, nothing works. I know, the merchant button is that big chest from right buttom of the screen. Is not working.
    Not sure what you can do to fix this. You will have to contact Support by sending an email to account.support@thesettlersonline.com (since the normal way of contact Support is currently unavailable)

Reply to Thread