Closed Thread
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: Server zone crashed

World
    Northisle
    Same problem. I can not log on for month this is take too long to fix?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilBeauty View Post
    Same problem. I can not log on for month this is take too long to fix?
    Some get fixed at 2AM (BST) and others you'll need to contact Support for, depends on how bad the issue is
    I'm more than likely working right now.

World
    Northisle
    yes have been talking with support and they give me 2 option. Reset my account Or wait which is dont know when it going to get fix

I noticed some people get to fixed it. The reset option is way rediculous for high level solution. I got 7 darkcastle 90% of all building level 5 , Max lincese and alot alot of silo,water mill . and not to count all time and sweat that I working this dang game . and if it going to help the team to fix I was doing the last quest of the evnt before easter which is give 500 gems,Silo and water mill, on adventure island -come back to home island move statue on Sector 1

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I am having the same issue, "Server zone error", & it has been over 12 hrs since I tried logging in, if my L5 gm is depeleted by the time I am allowed to play again, I'm going elsewhere...

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I'm also having this error since this morning. Was just accepting a trade from a fellow guildmember when it happend.. could also been one of my wheatfields rebuilding..

Hopefully the problem get's fixed soon.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    Placed a silo and bang again locked zone, fourth time already. Sort it out BB!!!

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Just placed a silo, and now i get the "server zone crashed" message. How long will it take before i can play again?

World
    Sandycove
    Really don't know what is the point of complaining on here as it appears that nothing is being done about these crash issues but also feel that if we don't complain then nothing will get done, at an even slower pace!

There I was, happily tidying up my island when I made the disastrous decision to move a silo and place a new one.....then it happened.....du du dunnnn....game crashed. This is not the first time this has happened to me whilst moving or placing things so I really don't know why I get so annoyed by it but I do. I keep getting the 'there is an error with this zone' message and will now be locked out of the game until after 2am, well hopefully :-(

Not good when I have a lev 5 iron mine which is probably going to run out and an adventure running which I can't finish.

Please can someone sort this out, don't know what happens at 2am in order to reset these accounts but if this is the only fix available then why can't you do this more regularly, i.e every hour?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Seems like a lot of people get this error when placing/moving silos... :\

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    i have had this problem today i sent my army to raging bull adventure and screen locked and game crashed know i am getting the zone error message and cant get on my island

Closed Thread