Closed Thread
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Logs

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Any idea if the green light issue that the latest maintence caused is going to be fixed.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by iceblink2013 View Post
    Can't be that difficult?

if (((bandit_camp_defeated) AND (cavalry_used >= 50)) OR ((number_of_bandit_camps_left == 0 )) AND (player level > 23)):
    Tactician_quest = completed
    I totally agree !! A simple mathmatical line of code is all that is needed in the quest subroutine!! surely the devs can do maths ??
    In my case its that anoying "have 0 or less bandit camps on your island" which is attached to a lev 15 requirement. im lev 32. When these quests came in i was already above the level for most requirements and so lots of quests all completed very quickly making me level up quickly and overtaking some of the quests that still needed you to be an exact level. it only needs to include LEV >= x instead of LEV= x. simple logic that you thought would have been adressed by now. And im absolutley convinced that the Maintainance is just a defrag of the server HD's and nothing to do with fixing issues, as many maintainance days have fixed nothing at all.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    It has been pointed out to me that perhaps we the players don't notice or appreciate when our feedback earns results, much of this is natural, particularly when we've been told what we say may affect things we've not even thought of and often we can't tell if change occurs in response to our requests or if it's something that would have happened anyway. I've been leery of posting of late for fear it would read as "just another player who's never satisfied no matter what we do" but here goes:

The Good:
    Comprehensive change logs were introduced.
    Happy Hour was announced ahead of time.
    The Retail Pack went digital.
    The Crisis Quest was extended.
    There's a Dev Q&A planned.
    We got a pretty gift.

Further thoughts:
    Comprehensive change logs were introduced: This is grand, thank you! With a little tweaking to ensure all the important bits are included this will be brilliant indeed. Game changing elements like Quest time frames clearly need to make it in-game but overall this is just lovely.

Happy Hour was announced ahead of time: Again, excellent. Thanks very much. The timing may not suit everyone to a T but perhaps the next one will work for those who missed this one and having a heads up is a great help. Well done.

The Retail Pack went digital: Lovely, it's been a long time coming. Unfortunately it's the same price as the physical version for less content and what's offered in the hard copy failed to excite a large number of people in the first place.

The Crisis Quest was extended: I think the pros and cons of this have been covered quite thoroughly in the Four Winds thread and several others.

There's a Dev Q&A planned: Glee! Much rejoicing! Still waiting to hear more.

We got a pretty gift: Gifts are always nice, cheers. The difficulty with this one is explained perfectly here:

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandriaweb View Post
    Giving us flowers kind of misses the point of International Women's Day IMO.
    This is a day about celebrating the achievements of women and making the effort to change situations where women STILL don't have equality.
    If you're going to make a point of IWD then giving us flowers and posting a picture of a stereotypical pretty women (blonde hair, white skin, traditionally feminine garb) misses the point.
    That progress is being made is appreciated, that there is a ways yet to go is clear and it may take a little time and consistency before more people feel like all the good parts of these things aren't just flukes, which is also reasonable.

Cheers for the ongoing efforts and may this meeting in Dusseldorf bring more and exciting info and possibly even clear some long standing concerns.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    "Defeat First Bandit Camp" Quest wont go away for me, it's been like this for a while now, every time I log in to the game this one pops up so I click "Claim Reward", then the window closes, then in say up to 5 minutes, the quest section says the quest has been completed and whoila it's the "Defeat First Bandit Camp" quest again for which I had already clicked claim reward. It's starting to get very annoying, can you please try and fix these quest issues.

Geoff

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    when do you intend to fix "The militia" quest?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    i am having problem kill 1st bandit quest even though i am level 36 keeps coming back

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by colgooner View Post
    i am having problem kill 1st bandit quest even though i am level 36 keeps coming back
    BB have addressed this earlier on in the thread here

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Dantesama View Post
    Hey guys,

The devs are aware that not all bugs have been fixed with this update (mainly blocked quests).
    I'm trying to get some more information.

Will let you know as soon as I have an update.

Best

BB_Dantesama
    So hopefully there will be a fix for it soon
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Does anyone else persistently get notification of completed quest: Defeat the first bandit leader camp, reward 50 XP ... then clicking "claim reward" gets nothing ... so, close and the notification reappears again in a couple or a few mins, sometimes more than an hour later!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Still unable to collect my 50 exp points from the "Death to the Leaders" quest. My island is cleared out and I also can't kill off a bandit camp with the 50 militia quest too. Any help out there for this?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by KarrDaggoo View Post
    Still unable to collect my 50 exp points from the "Death to the Leaders" quest. My island is cleared out and I also can't kill off a bandit camp with the 50 militia quest too. Any help out there for this?
    Still the same as 3 posts above I'm afraid
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Closed Thread