Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Our guild is at risk can someone please help us

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Our guild is at risk can someone please help us

Hello our guild is at risk of being lost due to a technical error with our guild founder Kpek. Aparently he has placed a watermill in a bad place and now has a glitch and can not log on.
    Our guild information is "KPA is the first guild made on this server. We are a
    leveling community that prides itself on working together to level up as fast
    as possible.
    We all do not wish to lose our guild nor have our founder start over at level
    1. Please can someone help as it matters to all of us in his guild.
    We have 89 members and we all feel that tech support should be able to do a forced move just for that 1 watermill without having to reset his entire account, and lose the guild due to a tech error.

Someone help us please

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Yes, please help! **shouting from the bottom of Kpek's improperly placed well**

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Lets see what the game support is like, this should not be a huge problem for a serious company to fix, however it has already taken two weeks...

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    The concern is in relation to our guild continuance, after all it was the first guild on this server. Kpek has always promoted this game through his guild presence and many of us active guildies today wonder how this can happen. The placement of buildings on one's home island is fundamental to this game and it is very worrying to think a glitch like this can affect the continued use of your account, especially after playing for so long and backing the continued enhancement of the game with monetary payments. We hope that this can be resolved and Kpek's account status re-instated as the alternatives are not good.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    It would be good to hear from BB on this ASAP

World
    Newfoundland
    How long ago did Kpek contact Support?
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I haven't spoken to him directly peck_ed but he has been silent for a week...he set up another account to let us know what is going on...if we click on his island to visit it crashes the game.
    if we can change the guild leader, the offending account can be removed...BB has indicated they will replace all lost gems from when kpek started but obviously event buildings and xp (kpek is lvl 47) has yet to be sorted out.
    if we cant change leader then we need to restart guild...that has its own problems as we would need to by all licences to repopulate guild....400coin per counterfeit licence isn't the cheapest way forward (especially as all this has been purchased once.

ideal resolution is to fix kpek island and we move on.

alternative one

* change guild leader therefore preserve guild (if this could be on temp basis all the better so kpek could be returned to guild leader)
    * kpek be given xp boost to lvl 47, gems to replace those purchased to play game and the buildings purchased through events.

alternative two

* we restart guild but be given the counterfeit licences to return guild to 100 members (we have all licences at present) this will then allow pek to restart the guild as leader and I have taken a roll call of all members so we can invite everyone straight back in with no inconvenience
    * kpek be given xp boost to lvl 47, gems to replace those purchased to play game and the buildings purchased through events.

I will need to confirm with kpek exactly what has been said to him, but the sooner this matter can be resolved the better

World
    Newfoundland
    It does sound like Support are the ones that can help here, not sure if there is much we can do here in the forums

If they have contacted Support hopefully they can assist from there

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    that's the plan...obviously we need to raise this issue and the forums are one way we can do this as a guild and it notifies others of this issue.

I hope that shortly I will be able to write here how well BB has dealt with this issue allowing us to move on with ease

World
    Newfoundland
    Any Officers should also be able to send out a Guild mail to notify other Guild members (so long as there was an Officer in the Guild!)

Closed Thread