Reply to Thread

Thread: Provide a better Guild facility like you have in Anno Online

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland

Provide a better Guild facility like you have in Anno Online

I know Anno Online is not Settlers Online but they are from the same company, use the same type of flash game engine and share a whole host of common features.

We have been crying out for better Guild functionality for months now, not just on this server but globally with no success - yet as per the link and bold section below, Anno Online users will be able to promote a guild member to guild leader and yet they are still in closed beta and on one server. Seems like with this and the Community Manager now focusing on Anno Online we mere tso players have been delegated to alpha stage of the Anno Online Closed Beta!

Can anyone in BB provide an update as to when the next Dev Diary will be available and also any update on the often asked for Guild House enhanced functions...?

http://forum.en.anno-online.com/thre...-guild-feature

[Dev Diary] Upcoming guild features
    These updates will be available in one of the future versions of Anno Online.

Detailed Overview:
    • The Guild hall building can be built when reaching a patrician level or bought in the shop without any level restrictions.
    • After your city reaches the “Small Village” level/status, the guild list button on the bottom left hand corner will unlock for everyone. This will list all guilds if you’re not part of a guild or will open your guild window if you’re part of a guild.
    • Once you have placed the guild hall building, a simple click on it will create a guild. (Guild Hall can only be placed once)
    • Your guild will start out with 5 member slots. Every guild member can unlock additional member slots. This is done with either the “unlock with resources” button or the “unlock with rubies” button. Guilds can have a maximum of 25 members.
    • Choose a guild name and guild [TAG] with 3 characters. These must be unique on your gameworld. The guild master can purchase extended guild [TAG]s with Rubies, which allows up to 5 guild tag characters as well as special characters for your [TAG] and guild name. (Things like !”#$%&’()*+,-./:;<>=?[]\^_`{}~ and numbers.)
    • The guild master can change the guild name and [TAG] for Rubies.
    • You may only invite players to a guild. Players can not apply to a guild in this version.To invite someone, type their name in the chat box of the member slot and click on the “Send invitation” button. Your friend will get a mail, he can either accept or decline.
    • You can promote a member to be the new guild master. You will lose all guild master rights yourself and get to be a normal member.
    • Normal members can leave the guild. The guild master can kick players from the guild.
    • You can easily mail all members by clicking on the mail button next to their name. The guild master can also mass-mail everyone in the guild.
    • The guild master can disband the whole guild. This starts the “destruction mode” where he has 4 days to change his mind. If he doesn’t take it back, the guild will be disbanded after 4 days.
    • There is a guild list for all the guilds of this server. It is sorted alphabetically and also lists the amount of members in this guild.
    • If you are in a guild, you have a special chat channel that can be accessed only by you and your guild members.
    • If you are in a guild, you have a guild [TAG] in front of your name in the general chat.

World
    Newfoundland
    From the screenshots I've seen it does indeed look as if TSO was alpha for Anno! They straight off get a ton of features we've been asking for for MONTHS and while BB are pouring all their time and resources into Anno, we get neglected. They've even taken our CM, for crying out loud!

I think it's time BB answered our concerns. Not in some ambiguous and frankly insulting "Q&A" video, but here on the forum.
    It's not my fault that I never learned to take responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggis View Post
    The Germans have 3x gem happy hour..... we have an Alpaca!

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Hello guys,

I am still here! No one (or game) is left behind We have two dedicated teams working on two different games.
    I just happen to be working on both.
    As mentioned before, I do not have information to provide you guys right now.
    I know you dislike the word "soon" but expect some information in the next few days!

Bear with me

Best

BB_Dantesama
    Last edited by BB_Dantesama; 29.04.13 at 12:32.
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Dantesama View Post
    Hello guys,

I am still here! No one (or game) is left behind We have two dedicated teams working on two different games.
    I just happen to be working on both.
    As mentioned before, I do not have information to provide you guys right now.
    I know you dislike the word "soon" but expect some information in the next few days!

Bear with me

Best

BB_Dantesama
    We will hold you to that promise.
    PS to most people a few days is taken as less than a week.

Reply to Thread