Reply to Thread

Thread: Add attachments - Support

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Add attachments - Support

Hello, I wanted to suggest adding an, "add attachment" to the main website when filling out a ticket.

From my previous history with support they do not look at images when hosted on sites such as imageshack etc. Rather the current process is to submit the ticket and wait for a reply and then to reply back with the image in an email. I hope you can cut out the last 2 steps by just enabling us to add an attachment, quite like the one for the forums. This would benefit people much more if trying to get an answer faster, it would also save the support team time also.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    No.

It is irritating enough that the support depends on things produced with paint.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Support can ask and need evidence so a screenshots are in need. This suggestion was mainly aimed for that purpose, not sure what you are getting at.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I just say that screenshots are not accepted as evidence for anything in every serious managed game. What do you want? Give BB evidence for something that is going on on their servers? I know no one who should have more evidence for the things going on on their servers as BB self. Its the fault of BB that the support never has an idea of what they are talking about self. That is what has to be changed. Not the easier handling of some fakeable proof to give out some random candies.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    BB themselves is an incident has occurred a screenshot is needed along with the date and time and description and depending on the situation possible a username but they need a screenshot. The Mods know this, the support themselves ask for it. What you are proposing is something that will take more time and with the evidence i am sure that they do check the servers at the time provided and users involved.

Reply to Thread