Closed Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: You should be a careful!

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by ddaniel2012 View Post
    any updates here? another week has passed
    Yes... Dantesama has left, so expect his replacement to ask for time to be able to get up to speed on this. And so on and so on.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Giving this person enoigh gems and not a cheap hand off will be compensation enough to rebuild. its the closed hand approach you guys give towards rewards thats most upsetting to players.

this player lost months of hard work. The least BB can do to ensure they keep their name and honor in tact is PROPER compensation. It cost BB nothing. but will safe face. A little kindness goes a long way.

my 2 cents.
    Last edited by MerlinXII; 05.07.13 at 11:26. Reason: fixing typo's

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    121 replies and 8222 views.

BB surely do not care.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm saddened that Dantesama is leaving. I think he did a great job in an almost impossible situation.

I hope that BB take on board the depth of feeling expressed in this thread. And I hope they look at how they can help those players who have suffered catastrophic account resets.

Additionally there is still the issue of reassurance that this bug is not going to occur to other players.

Without such reassurance I am unable to justify additional spend on the game.

Best
    Nutters :-)

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuttymut View Post
    I'm saddened that Dantesama is leaving. I think he did a great job in an almost impossible situation.

I hope that BB take on board the depth of feeling expressed in this thread. And I hope they look at how they can help those players who have suffered catastrophic account resets.

Additionally there is still the issue of reassurance that this bug is not going to occur to other players.

Without such reassurance I am unable to justify additional spend on the game.

Best
    totaly agree. i need to know that this bug is fixed before starting playing again

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Need to know if the new CM will look at this problem in depth. This has to be addressed immediately. I wonder if any of the german/polish have had this bug? or any other server outside of the 3 euro servers? How many other servers are still in beta?

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by ddaniel2012 View Post
    totaly agree. i need to know that this bug is fixed before starting playing again
    I intitially responded to this situation with a decision not to continue playing. However, some members of my guild suggested this wasn't well thought out. I agree with them. Therefore, I am continuing to play. I'm no worse off (until a bug destroys my account).

The essence of my future game will be to prevent additional spend on the game until I am reassured that this bug is eliminated.

Additionally I continue to align myself with those players who have been reset and to ask BB to reconsider the compensation they have sent.

I am sure BB will respond positively to the community. However, like many other players I am finding it difficult to feel that the timelines are indeed in keeping with the serious nature of this bug and its consequences to date.

Best

I have opted out of the 20th event as the bug I had cost me about 4K in gold coins. I didn't want to add to that by thumping more voucher codes into my account. Well not unless one of them is for about 20K gold coins - then I may flip the coin and risk it ;-) Sorry my bad :-) jk :-)

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    People must really really love TSO to still be playing this game despite the attrocious way BB deals with it. I know I do, but i wont be spending any cent on this game anymore.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    some1 said,they should calculate how much stuff needed to reach lvl49. Well they cant even calculate fair teams in world events

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuttymut View Post
    I intitially responded to this situation with a decision not to continue playing. However, some members of my guild suggested this wasn't well thought out. I agree with them. Therefore, I am continuing to play. I'm no worse off (until a bug destroys my account).

The essence of my future game will be to prevent additional spend on the game until I am reassured that this bug is eliminated.

Additionally I continue to align myself with those players who have been reset and to ask BB to reconsider the compensation they have sent.

I am sure BB will respond positively to the community. However, like many other players I am finding it difficult to feel that the timelines are indeed in keeping with the serious nature of this bug and its consequences to date.

Best

I have opted out of the 20th event as the bug I had cost me about 4K in gold coins. I didn't want to add to that by thumping more voucher codes into my account. Well not unless one of them is for about 20K gold coins - then I may flip the coin and risk it ;-) Sorry my bad :-) jk :-)
    money is not the only thing you can invest. time is also

and as you know time is money ....

Closed Thread