Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Guild quests "Experience at least 2 new adventures"

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPope View Post
    There's always enough IotPs. They're available for map fragments. :-)
    The day I fall of my roof and land on my head, will be the day I use 150 map frags (750gc) in the pursuit of 120 guild coins (240gc)

Beware the vegetables of chance!
    Last edited by Hairy; 20.08.13 at 17:32. Reason: quote fail and spelling

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    We too have been noting an increase in the 'do 2 adv' GQ's recently. As leader I've decided to cancel any upcoming 2-adv GQ for all the reasons you've all mentioned above. I could use some help though, which GQ titles have the 2-adv stipulation? So far I have "Fallen Hero" on my list.

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav View Post
    We too have been noting an increase in the 'do 2 adv' GQ's recently. As leader I've decided to cancel any upcoming 2-adv GQ for all the reasons you've all mentioned above. I could use some help though, which GQ titles have the 2-adv stipulation? So far I have "Fallen Hero" on my list.
    Hi, The Yellow Caravan or level 46 -50 is another. I think there may be at least 1 more.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Learning Tactics is as well, plus making 25 settlers of retired bandits.

World
    Newfoundland
    U can do Shaman or Old ruin adventure and get few Retro adventures in loot. When u next time get that quest just do 2x retro adv, it will take 5 min for both.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav View Post

what we do on this we do a fast DP adv and swap spots with someone on same quest
    2 GQ done at once for about 200ish rec loss & 1 cav and 30 mins max in the adv because of waiting time to land
    Last edited by lulu10093; 31.10.13 at 10:36.

World
    Newfoundland
    u can also buy 2 ls

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Still very time consuming, and the 'ideal' adventures for this get fewer by the day, find rate just does not keep up with the frequency of these quests.
    very pressurised for those who have to limit their time at the comp, these wouldn't be so bad if there was at least some variety. Instead the same couple of quests just keep on repeating. Either make them more sane, or introduce the 'opt out' button, before any more guilds break apart over these. As usual, a crying shame that all the bug reports and comments were routinely ignored on the Test server, if these had been addressed back then, it would have saved a lot of pain (physical and metaphorical).
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    As an Guildleader of an small guild, I must say, I haven't seen a single NEW guild quest.

Also, the level 50 players in our guild don't like to waste our Wheels and Carriages, so we have made it sure that we will delete all guild quests needing those.
    So, we have as standard message in our guild chat...

Bad GC are "Building a mountain" Quest with carriages.
    Bad GC is "The Dragon Rose" Quest with Wheels.

Most of our members now know, just to ignore those quests as they get deleted anyway.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Guildquests are meant to work together as a guild, sure doing 2 adventures is not what everyone wants, but work together as a team and it can be done.
    It might take 2 days or more but the end result counts imo
    Doing 2 adventures for lvl 46-50 can easily be done. Have an army of 500 or doing an adventure losing less than 500 recruits is far worse for those members lvl 30 and less, especially because they are trying to own their island.

i used to cancel retirement plan because the biggest group had to do 2 adventure, i am not doing it anymore since that group has it *easy* compared to the lvl 46+ and those below lvl 35. Work together and help each other, you're not in a guild to enjoy the benefits only.

Reply to Thread