Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Two Marble in One and similar skills - how do they work?

World
    Sandycove
    I was going to take you to task my dear Pecked, for moving it out of the bugs section, as it was clearly `bugged' as it was not performing as it was intended, and that is where I assume the Devs need such things to be reported However someone must have noticed it anyway as today all the second finds appeared instantly so this issue appears to have been dealt with so have a instead of a

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    so 2 marble in one is it no longer bugged?

do you get 2 marbles with the +% increase ?

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPope View Post
    so 2 marble in one is it no longer bugged?

do you get 2 marbles with the +% increase ?
    Two days running it appears not, for me at least Not sure if your talking about the `increase' in resources as that's the next tier for me ( only just moved one geo onto this) and if so I can't comment. If your talking about the % chance of a geo finding a second deposit, then like everything in this game its virtually impossible to prove as each geo search will start with the same % chance, so some days none of the ten searches will get a second find, on others if your lucky five will all get one, and of course everything in between. ( Yesterday I had two, today I had one) Obviously you never know if the last geo search ever finds one

Correction: Either it was a fluke for the two days mentioned, or maintenance put the bug back ...but its back again
    16/08 update: Today the second find appeared straight after sending the geo's out. Now if this was to continue this would be perfect, as even if you had sent a geo out for that second deposit at least your marble mason would be working it in the meantime. Only one second find today so can't say if this is consistent yet, or what tomorrow will bring.
    Last edited by Larili; 16.08.13 at 19:15.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    I checked out 2 for 1 marble again yesterday. (I really didn't want to.) It's still dumb.

Reply to Thread