Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Epic Raids and more!

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    End gamers just don't want to be end gamers any longer, bring in new levels not just more store items that there's no room to build.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    some women in our guild are asking for female characters in the game. like an general like xena the warrior princes or something like that

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Baggis View Post
    End gamers just don't want to be end gamers any longer, bring in new levels not just more store items that there's no room to build.
    So what happens when they get to level 60 then? Won't they be in the same position as they are currently in at level 50, albeit with a raised level cap?

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    Why does there have to be an end level? You know that XP level requirements go up in a set formula, why does there have to be a preset end-level? Ask yourself this, everybody is getting very excited about star coins, I've no idea why as nobody at BB has mentioned what star coins can be used to buy... So what happens when you have bought everything from the shop with star coins. Or, what if there's nothing of interest... BB promised extra levels, it has delivered more shop items instead. I fail to see how this is good news. Is the game just going to progress with more and more layers of shop items without any new levels or island space? This is why I say for me personally the game is going down a dead-end canyon. As somebody else said, it's just turning into one very long drawn out shopping trip with ever increasing prices.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by berty1uk View Post
    Wow! Great work BB... and thanks for the challenge's.. In response to bluefairy... I love using elites for adventures they save lots of settlers as they are higher hitpoints and they do more damage! lol.... Love the xp idea with the star coins.. HURRAH!!
    You missed BlueFairy's point, some of the adventures in testing involved the loss of 2000+ Elites, here's hoping they 'balance' out that bit...

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    A fair few people have been mentioning that the main reason Xbox makers, dama smiths and cannon chain are not being built is because people never lose those troops, maybe this is BB's way of encouraging those buildings to actually be built now.

To me it seems that the fairy tale adventures will be TSO's flagship adventure, an epic adventure to end all epic adventures and I would like to see the volume on it turned up to 11. Make everything about it epic, the planning, making of troops, number of troops needed, the number of troops lost and most of all the rewards. XP and loot both need to be off the scale, make it so people will actually be like "Yeah I did that, and you know what? I'm going to do it again, but in a few weeks when I have rebuilt my epic army". Make the rewards so high you can't even see them and people will throw the kitchen sink at it just to get them.

Another thing I would like to see is a special decoration given to players who are already level 50 by the time this rolls out, something that says "Yes I stuck with this game when there seemed to be no light at the end of the tunnel.". And make the decoration peaceable not on water so as not to take any building spaces, oh and never award it again, just to those who were level 50 before the event. This game needs more time limited exclusives to mark how long people have been laying.

World
    Newfoundland
    I am interested most in the Guild Info changes coming.

Thumbs up, BB. Keep up the good work =]
    *Price Lists, Value Calculations, Adventure Guides, Helpful Links*

Join us on Forum Groups, Facebook and Google+

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Gytha_Ogg View Post
    A fair few people have been mentioning that the main reason Xbox makers, dama smiths and cannon chain are not being built is because people never lose those troops, maybe this is BB's way of encouraging those buildings to actually be built now.

To me it seems that the fairy tale adventures will be TSO's flagship adventure, an epic adventure to end all epic adventures and I would like to see the volume on it turned up to 11. Make everything about it epic, the planning, making of troops, number of troops needed, the number of troops lost and most of all the rewards. XP and loot both need to be off the scale, make it so people will actually be like "Yeah I did that, and you know what? I'm going to do it again, but in a few weeks when I have rebuilt my epic army". Make the rewards so high you can't even see them and people will throw the kitchen sink at it just to get them.

Another thing I would like to see is a special decoration given to players who are already level 50 by the time this rolls out, something that says "Yes I stuck with this game when there seemed to be no light at the end of the tunnel.". And make the decoration peaceable not on water so as not to take any building spaces, oh and never award it again, just to those who were level 50 before the event. This game needs more time limited exclusives to mark how long people have been laying.
    I wanted to add my opinion but this pretty much sums it up :-)

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Gytha_Ogg View Post
    Damascene weaponsmith : 1h12. With an Level 5 buffed running full time : 20x10=200 Swords per day. Refitting 200 troops, 10 days.
    Xbow maker: 32m. With an level 5 buffed running full time: 45x10=450 bows per day. Reffiting 200 troops. 4d10h something.

Enough said. You don't want to depend on production for those weapons.

World
    Newfoundland
    what about xp that comes as a quest reward? i have accepted some after lvl 50 and have 1 completed now. will i get star coins for that xp?

Reply to Thread