Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rally for Balloons !!!

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Like your enthusiasm and I hate to be a party pooper and all but there's a few home truths u all should realise:

Your current rate is around 2.2% a day.

Northisle current rate is 2% a day.

These percentages are spot on since we all hit 100%. unfortunately this means none of us will reach 150%. Even the server in 3rd place cannot make it to 200%.

The rumour is that the balloons needed after 100% has either doubled or trebled or 100's of players just decided to call it a day! Which ever one it is, its clear that this event wasn't put together very well.

Maybe BB will change the percentage needed for the last 2 days so we can hit those targets

World
    Sandycove
    These will be the most expensive 100 gems we will ever get if the event goes like this till the end. Just to value the price of the cheap materials such as the millions of water and the thousands of woods/stones/marble to build up wells its enough,no need to count for any higher materials that lot of people donated
    Computer Games Don't Affect Kids...
    "Computer games don’t affect kids. I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all do running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music”
    Kristian Wilson -Nintendo CEO ,Nintendo Inc, 1989

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MutantKid View Post
    Like your enthusiasm and I hate to be a party pooper and all but there's a few home truths u all should realise:

Your current rate is around 2.2% a day.

Northisle current rate is 2% a day.

These percentages are spot on since we all hit 100%. unfortunately this means none of us will reach 150%. Even the server in 3rd place cannot make it to 200%.

The rumour is that the balloons needed after 100% has either doubled or trebled or 100's of players just decided to call it a day! Which ever one it is, its clear that this event wasn't put together very well.

Maybe BB will change the percentage needed for the last 2 days so we can hit those targets
    Yes, we know that, but if we don't try we won't get there. We will make every last balloon count. We can do this and we will be proud of what we have achieved.

It is not about those 100 gems being 'worth it', there are many easier ways to earn 100 gems, but these ones are hard-won. It is about sticking together to the bitter end and showing the Germans that we can overcome all the obstacles that are strewn in our way. It is to show them what can be achieved through fair play, honesty and hard work, not an easy ride to 200%.
    Last edited by Sto_Helit; 18.07.13 at 08:10.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    News just in, Police have issued CCTV images of the perps who stole the US balloons.

http://prntscr.com/1g5r47

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove

The final push

Well here we are at the last few days of the event. I'm not asking for 200%, Im not asking for 150%. There is one target even those treacherous naysayers can't argue with, lets not let Poland 1 take 10th place back off us after our hard work.

KEEP DONATING, Even if the ranking table goes down again

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Well here we are at the last few days of the event. I'm not asking for 200%, Im not asking for 150%. There is one target even those treacherous naysayers can't argue with, lets not let Poland 1 take 10th place back off us after our hard work.

We stay in the top ten, we keep ahead of Poland 1. We keep donating!

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post

http://prntscr.com/1gc7ds @ 17:00 bst that's me sorted for 3 days now i can stop worrying about trades being slow don't worry i am still making and donating

that's 3 days perminantly bunnied

World
    Sandycove
    There are hero's that win, there are hero's that lose but give their all, but the hero's that are remembered best are those that stood against impossible odds and did not waver in face of defeat.
    Months from now there will be those that wonder "what if" and "should I have?" But they will never know as the time is now, not then. But WE will know for we were here and we looked beyond doubt and looming defeat and we will know we could have done no more.
    The weekend lies before us Sandycovians and settlers fair of Newfoundland, will you forever wonder about what might have been or will you be heroic and forever be remembered as a Veteran of the Celebration event who produced balloons right to the end?
    Those that covert gems and resources will never own enough to take from you what you can earn these next few days, stand tall, stand strong and balloon up those PH's worthy of those gifted `bunnies' for we are more than players, we are family

World
    Sandycove

sorry but we all need to sing along with this
    me and my 8yr old are

its the balloons song
    Last edited by lulu10093; 20.07.13 at 15:20. Reason: fixed it so video showed up :)

World
    Sandycove
    All UK severs we have until 00:30 Tuesday night /Wednesday morning to get as many balloons made and donated as when the maintenance is over the event is over.
    only 3 days left we can Stay in top 10 with your help

Reply to Thread