Closed Thread

Thread: Guild management

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Guild management

I’ve got a few questions in connection with the new guild management overview that need a deeper explanation. If anyone has info concerning this it will be much appreciated.

1. Activity – What is the time frame on this? How long does the game look back to decide who is active and who isn’t?

2. Succession line – I was moving members around here and by mistake, during games little updates, I’ve made one of my officers to guild leader but only in succession line. In rank he is still an officer. Do I have to step down for him to completely take over or is he now just able to degrade me to lower rank?

3. Guild house – If I as the leader step down and leave the guild what will happen concerning the guild house? Does the new leader need to build one on his island before I leave? Will the guild continue to exist if I leave and demolish the guild house without the new leader building one on his island?

All answers, comments and any farther questions are welcome.

World
    Newfoundland
    1. I think 72h, after that he will not be counted for guild quest, but maybe I'm wrong
    2. That is what I want to know, too. They say there are 2 ways to change leader, so how can we do that?
    3. I want know does new leader must build guild house on his island first? I know only that leader can't lave guild or destroy guild house before kick out all members and close the guild. So what will be if I change leader? Does it mean he will be like me now and I'll be just one of members, and he can kick me out, or will I always have some kind of protection because I was first leader?

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    on test server i could destroy the guild house without disbanding guild so not sure if that still happens....
    not really sure why they didn't put a last logged in date which would have been a much better guide to how active or not a guildie is

sort of half thought out really

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Another new guild-management feature: cooperation requests.

In the profile of the members, you can now see which adventure they are doing + "cooperation requested yes/no"

Is that all it does? You have to check the profiles of all members to see if someone might be looking for help on an adventure? I just started an adventure and asked for cooperation, but it didn't pop up anywhere else. That is.... not really user-friendly.

It's a bit of a mystery, this update, further details on the guild management options would be appreciated.

Former Community Team Member Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi all,

Here are your clarifications.

WAYS TO CHANGE GUILD LEADER

1.) The guild leader themselves can choose someone manually to succeed them.
    2.) After a certain period of inactivity, the leadership is passed on to the person of the next rank/priority in the guild. This period is 15 days. When it is passed over, the next person will get an email which they must accept leadership in within a short window (a few days). They then have around a week to build a guild hall. If no-one accepts, it will continue through the entire succession and go back to the guild leader (rank 1).

ADVENTURE COOPERATION

Yes, it is just a note in the member profile. If you click a member's profile, you can see their adventures running and if you can participate in it.

Best,
    BB_Alpaca

World
    Sandycove
    [ Thread closed ]

Please use the Feedback thread here to continue posting.

Cheers,
    Fexno

Closed Thread