Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Trade Offers slots - where are the alleged additional slots ?

World
    Newfoundland

Thumbs down Trade Offers slots - where are the alleged additional slots ?

As my character levelled up, I saw that the number of slots seen offered (BEFORE I place any trade) increased progressively (now showing 0/4).

However, as soon as I placed a single trade, the interface requires me to pay to 'create an additional slot'; this even though I tried it once.
    This effectively makes slots 2/4 to 4/4 non-existent, and here is the bug.

As for paying for USING existing slots, that is simply not acceptable until I can actually produce coins, which is still several levels away.
    Not to mention that the AMOUNT required is at the same level as the value of the only thing I can currently sell for coins to try to balance my resources, making any potential paying slot irrelevant to the purpose.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think, never used more than 2 at a time myself, you can have as many slots as you like, its just that for each slot over the free one you have to pay in coins or gems, and these payed slots disapear after use. I do belive that is the intend of the trade system, you get 1 free slot and if you wanna sell more then its going to cost you.
    "How good bad music and bad reasons sound when we march against an enemy"
    Nietzsche

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    You get one free "trade offer" which can have 1 to 4 "slots" (same trade). If you want to put up more than one different trade you'll need to buy for gc or gems. If this is not the case, as you put it, you'll need to send a ticket to support.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelob81 View Post
    You get one free "trade offer" which can have 1 to 4 "slots" (same trade). If you want to put up more than one different trade you'll need to buy for gc or gems. If this is not the case, as you put it, you'll need to send a ticket to support.
    That is NOT working.
    Basically the additional slots (named lots at that place) vanish as soon as a first one start is created:

- When I open the trade interface, under 'Place offer', it displays '1/4 free lots'.
    - As soon as I select either left or right side, the display becomes '1/1 free lots'.
    There is never any actual option to use the slots or 'lots' beyond 1.

I just created a support ticket linking to this post for full description of this bug.
    Last edited by Fafhred; 16.10.13 at 10:52.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    That really depends on what you are selling. Adventures can only be sold 1 at a time. Also if you don´t have enough mats. then it will also adjust between 1/4 and 1/1.
    Nietzsche

World
    Newfoundland
    Sorry, but your 'explanation' is not one. Plain English with precise examples, please; the way you 'explain' is total guesswork for me to figure what you intend to explain.

As for support, they already made a first answer... which immediately showed that they had not read the issue, and were just replying to the title of the support ticket...

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Ok.
    example 1. you wanna sell an adventure, you add the adventure and then you can only sell 1 lot and it will automaticly change to 1/1. This is no matter if you have 1 of them or you have 20.
    example 2. you wanna sell 1k pwp and got 5k in storage, then you should be able to choose all 4 lots
    example 3. you wanna sell 2k pwp and still only got 5k in storage, then you can only sell 2 lot and it will say so.
    Nietzsche

World
    Newfoundland
    I was only trying to sell resources, not adventures.
    pwp is not plain English and I do not know yet what it means, but If I try to sell ANY reources, for instance 1000 Copper ores, or even only 100, then I immediately get the display '1/1 free lots' without any option to add anything.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    pwp short for pinewood planks.
    And you are sure you have enough for a lot more?
    If so then yes there is a bug somewhere. But not one i have ever seen before.
    Beside that you have 4 lots for free you don´t pay for them, have no idea if you have less lots at lower lvls though, its only lot 5 and above. And those are just like when you buy more trading slots. Its a one time deal for that specific trade.
    Nietzsche

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    What Faststriker said with illustrations. This is how it should work.

"Slots" and "Lots" are different, "Slots" can hold up to four "Lots". You only ever get one free Slot, you can buy more temporary ones for Coins or gems (The button says "Lots" which is a bit puzzling but what you actually get is another Slot that can hold up to four Lots):

How many Lots are available in each Slot isn't to do with levels, it's how much you have and which sort of item it is you're trying to sell.

I have enough Pinewood (Logs) to sell one Pinewood four times, so four "lots" are available:

I do not have enough Pinewood to sell 43,327 more than once so only one "lot" is available:

Some things like Adventures can only ever be sold one Lot at a time, this is also true of sets of buffs and deposit refills:

Please note that's a Copper Ore Deposit Refill, not just loose Ore.

Here's a guide to the system: [Guide] Trade System

While this is in need of an update it may help a bit with the abbreviations and lingo: [Guide] The Trade Tab and Trade Jargon

Closed Thread