Reply to Thread

Thread: Demolition buffs out of - tadaa - gunpowder...

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Demolition buffs out of - tadaa - gunpowder...

On test server at least it seemed like it would only be possible to get hand on the new demolition buffs by spending gems. It's obvious it has to be a rare buff and even more obvoius it's a dear moment for BB to earn some more $$$ from players buying gems, but even more obvious is the possibility to finally making some sort of use of the worthless saltpeter. I'd never ever build myself a gunpowderhut or what else is in that chain, but if it became possible to turn gunpowder into demolition buffs, say in the new expert provision, I surely would.

The expert provison needs more possibilities anyway to make it worth the effort of implementing, so turning gunpowder into demolition buffs in there would be a very nice start imo.

/AweSumOne

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Id suggest you build a gunpowder hut and cannon forge, there is a quest with a 500 gem reward for it
    and when you do don't demolish them right away, yet another quest for producing those weapons we never make. also another 500 gems.

Reply to Thread