Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rarity Provision House: is it worth it?

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Recycling manufactory. Each one of these frees up 3.5 building licences ...
    How did you calculate this?

this building gives you the extra building slots
    ???

you do not have to choose which "Have building X quest" to do
    ??????

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    Presumed explanations:
    > Recycling manufactory. Each one of these frees up 3.5 building licences ...
    1 Recycler is the equivalent of 1 coking plant.
    2 coking plants need 2 cutters and 3 foresters to feed them, thus, the coking chain is 7 total buildings, but includes 2 cokers to make it work. Each recycler could be considered the equivalent of 3.5 licences (half of the 7 total), and of course if you get both recyclers, you're saving all 7.

>this building gives you the extra building slots
    Since it's only taking up 2 slots on your island instead of the 7 from the chain, you're saving 5 slots on your island.

>you do not have to choose which "Have building X quest" to do
    Since you now have +7 licences if you get them both, you should find it easier to have at least 1 of each possible building in the game. So that when a quest comes asking if you 'have building X', or to 'produce item Y', you're more capable of delivering.

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    Probably too late now, but worth considering that the PH2 will be available for gems after the event. Stalkers are also unlimited from the merchant for gems and are tradable. Once you have bought your 3 recyclers from the merchant however, you cannot buy more and they are not tradable. Each one you miss in an event is one you will never be able to get again.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Ok, I see opinions seem divided. I asked because I doubt I will be able to buy the 2 recyclers AND the PH2. Anyway, I think if I am in shortage of presents I will prefer 2 Recyclers instead of a PH2. If I can afford more, I will buy 1 Recycler and the PH2. Thanks all for your replies.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Presents costs momently about 14-16 gc on Sandycove. A week ago was 20-30. Event lasts 18 days more, on the last day it will be around 5-8 (just a tip). And every day an event quest reward. And explorers. You have plenty of time, Merchant stocks will not run out, and buildings will also work after event, so they will worth it on last day too. So IMHO you have fat chance to by RPH, 2 RM + a Deerstalker, a good adventure or whatever you want...

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    I would assume between the quest line,explorers, collections and maybe some trading the provision house and the recyclers would be accessible by most, the PH2 will be available after the event but the gem cost is a bit steep on the test server, from memory 3500 gems.

Its worth should be based on the fact it gives access to a nice range of adventures at a relatively low cost if you make all the stuff, secondly there is no telling what buffs may become available in the future to build in there, thirdly you save 3500 gems. The employee badge is ok but not ground breaking, very situational where you would use it . Deposit refills nice bonus freeing up PH1 and saves alot of mouse clicks.

I personally would prioritise the 2 recyclers first, the PH2 second and get the stalkers at end of event when present prices drop

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi OP,

If you purchase the "wrong" buyilding you can still sell it in game and buy something else.

The Rarity Provision House is probably one of the best building I could have hoped for.

My gold production is now 525gc per hour due to the triple buffs I can produce in the RPH.

Best
    Nutters :-)

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I would reccomend highly! triple buffs at your whim, more or less free map fragments and some more efficient (around 20%) deposits! Loving it thus far

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks for the calculations guys Bought about week ago and it's great )) Now 2 more days for Gold Tower

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuttymut View Post
    If you purchase the "wrong" buyilding you can still sell it in game and buy something else.
    I didn't need DeerStalker Hut so I bought it - twice- and sold - twice - for 750 presents each
    310 extra presents Which equals to free Recycling Manufactory

Reply to Thread