Thread: New auction channel rules suggestions

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post

our only goal is to keep players happy. Please remember that.

Ravel
    Super, so we will be getting loads of new exciting features that will get me back to playing the game and not just scanning the forums?

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Loads of exciting new features does not mean players will be happy

Loads of new features, means loads of development & testing.
    Loads of development & testing costs money.
    Money comes from somewhere... usually players.

Given the pricing model of this game (free), its hard to up the income stream enough to be able to develop at that pace.

I suppose if enough end game players REALLY wanted loads of new features, they could all buy oodles and oodles of gems :P

World
    Newfoundland
    Well, all the info I can disclose on new exciting features is usually in the Dev Diaries (and Sneak Peeks). But I am noting your request, Ryuisnod.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    make an auction tab that way u can just go their if u want to fIick between and see if anything catches ur attention pIayers Iike myseIf used to Iove hoIding auctions and bidding on them aIso an exampIe if pIayers argue over Iag then u state in ur auction advert u go buy auctioneers watch i have had same probIems before but stating this at the start ends any confusion

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well, give us the option to remove som tabs then. In-game chats are in general terribly working. TSO chat is the worst ever - please stop think about expanding anything about it until you get it to work properly.
    (BTW What's the point of blackening everything else when you can (and will) still lose cursor focus..)
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    not Iiking the new ruIes on trade reIated taIks in g-3 they are usuaIIy just spare of the moment chats that Iast a few mins at best and can offer information and heIp to other pIayers and u have moved that to g-3 a channeI that has noone in it 99% of the time and then u seem siIIy asking "who wants to go g-3 and have a quick convo about granite prices" etc and not being funny if i was to hoId an auction id Iike to do it where my customers are even if u can say "hey im hoIding an auction in g-3 come if u can be bothered" [once per hr IoIoI] which most ppI cant be bothered and ones that turn up dont probabIy have enough gcs to even get the starting bid so it faiIs and u have wasted ur time and others aII because ppI have nothing better to do then moan about a fun bit of the game now u have trade channeI and aII it consists of is Iootspot seIIing/swaping, basket swaps, price checks and ppI saying what res they seIIing in T0 or whisper WoW im ingrossed in the game whoever made these ruIes up needs to actuaIIy pIay the game and not Iistern to pIayers that get the hump because attention is not aII on them,

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    as a subjestion i wouId strongIy recommend another tab for auctions and generaI trade chat and not having to type /j gIobaI-3 everytime then everyone wouId be happy

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I agree with imyourmum , anoter tab for auctions would be a lot easier. That way advertising is not needed and can be kept out of the other channels.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    +1 for auction tab.
    I have had G3 `open` for hours before now and no one saying anything in it. I have held an auction in g3 and it sold at a ridiculously low price (I know this is a risk) but if held in trade tab it would almost surely have made a decent price (it was 50k bread so everyone uses it) I for one will NEVER again use G3.
    auctions in trade tab were always a good laugh and if the auctioneer provides a screenshot if any arguments ensue then all is settled very fast and calmly.

Reply to Thread