Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log - 27/02/2014

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    So Elements you rushed out and got them first thing, day one. Sorry i understand what point you are trying to make, but with another 14 days to make that decision left, i feel you don't really have much of a case. I'm inclined to believe that you spent the gems on them for the same reason as all the other 'prohibition mafiosos' on here that are complaining did, for greed and profiteering. Well the abolishment came and now you are crying.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    That's your opinion and that's fine.

I will say that if I wanted to make a profit on the silos, I would have sold them at the very beginning when people were offering 25k granite or 35 - 40k gold coins for them. The value would have decreased as more became available to a certain extent. I have no need for gold coins... especially since they brought out gold towers, and if I wanted coins I would sell the 100 buildings I have in my star menu that I have no use or space for. Gems are much more valuable., and so is knowing that I stood up against a practice I don't believe in. Feel free to visit my island if that makes you feel any better.

While you may not feel as if I have a case, I don't really care if you do or don't. And to say I'm crying because I happened to decide to stand up for something I believe in.. is childish and laughable at best.

If I didn't buy any silo's I would still stand up to this, and for those that bought them out of principle. If nothing comes out of this as far as I'm concerned, but does for others then it was worth it, including all the flak, judgements and put downs.
    Last edited by Elements; 28.02.14 at 19:58.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    i wiII seII the siIos now and stiII get 17gc/gem that wiII have to do but im not spending any more money into the game the can take a Iong waIk off a short pier, aII i asked is for a refund i kept the siIos but BB said they didnt want to refund me so baIIs 2 em iI keep my money i hope others do better then me and i wish them Iuck and support in the matter

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Change it to another categorie than architect section and everyone will be happy, it would fit perfectly in the black market section

World
    Newfoundland
    Dappadon, your tickets have been answered. Your feedback on the matter is being passed on. I will inform you if there is any news on the matter. Please note that starting a new ticket does not mean you will receive a new and different answer.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I guess thats the end of that lol

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dappadon View Post
    Still no responses to tickets raised

Why are you ignoring me Blue byte

Thankfully I also raised a ticket to Ubisoft they unlike Bluebyte take fraud very seriously

If anyone like me is not getting a response from BB, my advice is raise a ticket direct with ubisoft
    sorry but this is a bit ridiculous imo.
    Yes, it wasn't the best action to do, but call it fraud is a bit over the top. They look into it, wait it out and then scream and shout if you're not happy.

i would like compensation for being patient please
    Last edited by inyi; 04.03.14 at 20:43.

Reply to Thread