Reply to Thread

Thread: Mailbox Suggestion

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Lightbulb Mailbox Suggestion

It would be nice if the mailbox items had a time stamp! That way you can keep track of when people buffed you, how long it has been since a trade offer was sent to you etc.

Also, it would be great to be able to mark certain mails as "favourites" or "starred" which could then also be found in a separate "mailbox" as shown below.

(It is true, I got MAD MS Paint skillz)

I often find myself writing the same or similar mails with game advice to our newest guild members, and having to go mailbox spelunking to locate the message I want to copy can be time consuming. Such a feature would let me save some mails I copy or use frequently for easy access and save loads of time.

The natural follow up from such an update could be to let users organise mail using their own folders?

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    It would be good it we were able to delete items from the outbox like we can with the inbox

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Yeah I agree with Pbear1982... and also would like to see an end to any buffs I drop going into my outbox, which effectively makes the outbox useless because any ACTUAL mails I've sent are gone.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Honestly there should be a couple extra tabs, buffs applied and buffs received, these dominate the in and out box's atm.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    +1 Bluesavanah

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    As we now have a tick box, mass deletion would be nice now that the mail box takes twice as long to delete emails. Tick all the ones to delete and hit "DELETE BUTTON"

Battle Hardened Contributor Jamdoggy's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Street_Urchin View Post
    As we now have a tick box, mass deletion would be nice now that the mail box takes twice as long to delete emails. Tick all the ones to delete and hit "DELETE BUTTON"
    You can mass-delete, Street-Urchin.
    Select the mails you want to delete, then click the 'Context Menu Button' (looks like this: )

Now, just select 'Delete' at the top of the menu.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Thank you Jamdoggy, for the info about how to mass delete stuff. Had a bit over 300 buffs froms friends and guildies after taking the day off from the game. Clicked like crazy for several minutes just to get rid of each single post :P

I do agree on a button labeled Delete would have been a more intuitive way to approach it, designwise. Context Menu Button, simply is not clear enough for those of us that have english as a second language.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Imho, the biggest Mailbox issue atm is having to use "Context Menu" just for a simple reply.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Reply to Thread