Closed Thread
Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Giving back the improved storehouses

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Uhm ... they actually put artwork on that? ? ?
    If so, then ... sorry to say, but it doesn't look as much like a bug as it looks like a "Live test", because artwork don't come from nowhere, someone has to spend time for it.

Not only for the pictures, but there must be some coding which I -personally- consider more effort than changing the maximum of a slider from 25 to 500 (hint hint).

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    thats a good point sharpeiIein IoI conspiracy

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    did i miss something? bb gave out free stores? then want them back? but they let you keep a few? what about all of us who were honest and just got the one.. can we get 3 more from bb to level things up?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by dahmmy View Post
    did i miss something? bb gave out free stores? then want them back? but they let you keep a few? what about all of us who were honest and just got the one.. can we get 3 more from bb to level things up?
    LOL I said the same, Honesty and integrity just don't pay. The lesson we learn here is to abuse the system, If we get caught fine, but if not tyvm Nice life lessons you teach BB.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    7yr oIds of the future beware u oId peopIe BB is making an army

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    "Fair" would be if everyone except the abusers got 2 free storehouses delivered by mail, and that's possible because they know who the abusers were.

All of a sudden, legitimate players and cheaters would be on equal footing again.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    sharpielein:how do we know if you are not one of abusers too or some others who saying they were honest and dont use bug?i said i use the bug and gave back all stores .if you go back a year ago there was a big bug on line for a month with the gold refill in that time noone wrote anything about cheaters or abusers

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by FastSimTSOmaps View Post
    Ok we have found how to detected the ilegal storehouse, image here

Btw,this is a joke

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Brayarg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dahmmy
    LOL I said the same, Honesty and integrity just don't pay. The lesson we learn here is to abuse the system, If we get caught fine, but if not tyvm Nice life lessons you teach BB.
    After sobering up a bit and going over it in my head yet again I think the maximum is 4.

You could have obtained 1 storehouse at the very start of the event by clicking the final reward and based on the wording of the News item you could have obtained and kept up to 3 from the final day of the event. So players could have 1, 2, 3 or 4 "legitimately". Anything over that pushed them in to slap on the wrist territory and penalised players could legitimately have 1 or 2 because they could have grabbed 1 from the start of the event...

If a player got 1 because they encountered no bugs then they will have less than a player that grabbed that 1 from the start and 100 from the end of the event but had to give back all but 1 of that 100 leaving them with 2. That's a bit poop.

NB: I bugged out at the start and got 1 but had no bugs at the end giving me another 1, I have 2.
    Last edited by Splotch; 23.07.14 at 07:54.

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by FastSimTSOmaps View Post
    Btw,this is a joke
    Haha and I fell for it

Closed Thread