Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Colonies and PvP - Dev Diary

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    so dont play pvp then i dont like pvp either so wont embark on that part of the game but will i quit heck no. pvp doesnt effect my island or anything else i do so how does it effect you?.
    Quote Originally Posted by capt_tuvak View Post
    I am sorry i didnt start playing settlers for PVP. If i wanted that i would have found a better game. To be honest it looks like my journey playing the game is coming to an end. You read what long term players say for improvements to the game, and find the BB and the game developers just do their own thing. Usually to detriment to the game. Mryen is right in what he had to say "You have lived long and prospered on the back of the Settlers franchise. Is that all you're about now? Sitting back and phoning it in while the brand recognition feeds you for a few more years?"

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    well besides an awful lag cant attack anything on these new island chat keeps vanishing generally what i've come to expect after any changes made to the game

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Game over

World
    Newfoundland
    So what kind of premium time bonus do we get for finishing the colony adventures?
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

World
    Sandycove
    Premium time bonus? I do know that you must time you expeditions well away from maintenance as `time will NOT be extended' so if you don't finish you lose, watch out for that one
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    You should all stop crying here and go along with the changes... i find them superb... pitty it wasnt done earlier.

World
    Newfoundland
    All combat rebalancing comments (loot change comments included) are to be posted in the Battle System Rebalancing feedback thread from now on (25th of November, after the new deployment).

Please only use this feedback thread for PvP/ Colonies related feedback.

Please provide arguments we can forward to the developers. What do you like about the changes? What don't you like? Comments saying "Game Over" or "RIP TSO" do not actually provide feedback. They do reflect that you are unhappy but no details as to the exact reasons of your unhappiness (Is it PvP you don't like? Is it the loot changes? etc).

World
    Sandycove
    Aaw many have already provided valid feedback and more will just contribute (like I already have in the past) non-relevant feedback.

I truly think you need someone to filter the good from the bad from both already-posted stuff, and that yet to come. It's a pity that they never listened in the first place to test server feedback as well..

World
    Newfoundland
    While I agree a lot of feedback has been posted and passed on, we are very interested in the feedback players are offering post-deployment on the live servers.
    That is not to say that the rest of the feedback is invalid, we just want to know how players feel after they have experienced the new deployment on their own islands in its final format.

So please provide feedback as we are listening and are doing everything in our power to make sure your feelings are passed on to the devs as accurately as possible. Thank you!

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I see that BB_Ravel is answered to all of the comments with a classic politic answer :
    - we 've got the message and we will think about it....(another way to say we don't care what you say)
    - don't complain about the changes here, but only reply about PVP (sorry PVE i mean)

Thank you very much Ravel (and BB )....you done a very good job....you just make a lot of players stop playing...Really nice, you have to spend a lot of your valuable time to do this. Continue the good work.

Congrats

PS If you haven't understand yet....GAME OVER

Reply to Thread