Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Disconnect/Server busy

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    This is not part of any scheduled maintenance and we reported the problem.
    Are you still getting that message or did you manage to get into the game?
    Repeat after me, Ravel:

"On behalf of Blue Byte, I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this unforeseen technical issue."

I know it's not much, but it won't kill you.... and might actually do some good in terms of public relations (which is, essentially, your job here), especially when folk like me, inevitably, get told by support that we are not going to get any form of recompense for the Expedition, that I was in the middle of when the game crashed, expiring during this period I am unable to access the game.

Although, it is the poor folks struggling to get that 3200 eggs achievement that end up losing valuable explorer time because of this that I really feel for. I am pretty sure I have a couple sitting idle right now, myself because I am stuck in a log in queue from Hell!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    So I have a new bug to report: the "RT" (remaining time) feature does not adequately report the "remaining time." It does change, seemingly aleatorically.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Because of these problems twice already during this event they should also extend the event. They practically stole from us almost a full day of hunting !

World
    Newfoundland
    I'd really like some of the gems I spent buying premium for 7 days twice over Easter back - sure they worked out ok for the first few days but lag killed any benefits for me over the time period - there were 3 days where I couldn't even log in, let alone play.
    (1) you're not the only one burning premium, the hard fact of it is you run the risk when you buy a token. BB give out a fair few though out the year to cover this.

(2) 3 days that you could not log in ? I have one of the naffs net connections in the UK, yet even with 70mph winds i was still abel to get on, so I will call shenanigans on that.

On behalf of Blue Byte, I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this unforeseen technical issue.
    You will never get an apology from BB.
    BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA
    Noun (bah, yah)
    Extreme articulation of both negative and positive exuberance

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    RT actually stands for (stupid lab)Rat Test
    Sleeping is beneficial to productivity... but only when you are old enough not to run all day and night.

World
    Newfoundland
    With all troubles and problems we are facing on Easter 2015 I offer to extend 1st Phase of Easter for 1 week. That would be worthy compensation

World
    Newfoundland
    I blame Valdy
    BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA
    Noun (bah, yah)
    Extreme articulation of both negative and positive exuberance

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    So much for my plans to slack off during work, now I actually have to do something productive with my time

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    It is quite simple, they did a 'maintenance' and that 'maintenance' did something or undid something that gives the game makers a reason to do as they choose which may reset things, remove things, or adjust things so that WE the players will in some way be forced to purchase from them the gems to do things going forward OR weed out those who do not spend money on the game. It is their simple economic ploy to see who they can keep and who leaves.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA View Post
    3 days that you could not log in ? I have one of the naffs net connections in the UK, yet even with 70mph winds i was still abel to get on, so I will call shenanigans on that..
    I am in Australia which is a little further out than the UK from the European Server - It was a ticketed support issue that was resolved 2 days ago... call all the shenanigans you like.
    Last edited by NeoStar; 02.04.15 at 00:56. Reason: typo
    Sleeping is beneficial to productivity... but only when you are old enough not to run all day and night.

Reply to Thread