Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Yet another hot fix!

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    they shouldn't pay their employees anything seeing as they cant get it right in the first place. and no if they do it at night here in the uk it is still night in the whole of europe give or take 1 or 2 hours. so again that is not peak for everyone

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Narcil View Post
    you should have done nothing and waited it would have been fine. i've done it 50 times at least never lost troops.
    Yeah.. gone are the days of staying on an adventure to watch a block. Now I find it's better to send the block then go back to my home island and check out the TO (or whatever) and then head back to the adventure a few minutes later to find all is as it should be! ... thanks BB!

Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    TSO, runned by Bored Baboons.
    Yeah... I think they are working on a script for 'Hamlet'.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    my point was if they do it at night uk time then it's primetime us time. get it?

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    It is European server....

Your premium and adv. time will be extended though.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    for who is it night now? Australia maybe ? whop whopp.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Here we go again, another day I can't get on, I give up

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    They clearly don't give a hoot about the players, it's becoming a joke which is normal for events on this game

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Again downtime :-(
    Maybe BB can inform us a little more about the bugs or improvements they are fixing during the downtime.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    i have been playing for 3 years and i see a alarming increase in the unplanned maintenance. Please stop this from escalating out of control if it is not already to late.

Seems to me like BB is not caring about mines depleting or adventures form reaching there time limit or building running out of buffs.

I do not care if there is a planned maintenance for one whole day if announce more than lets say 2 days in advance. Right now it is every time, Fix --> new problem --> new fix --> different problem --> different fix.

I work in a complex technical environment and if i was to do it even once this way there would be a thank you without flowers.

I know that the people form support and all the mods are working very hard and are committed to this game but i do not think that they can solve this situation.
    Last edited by Siberian-Tiger; 18.12.14 at 13:44. Reason: merging of treads

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBat View Post
    It is European server....

Your premium and adv. time will be extended though.
    For this I have a screen of my premium a moment before the server went down. Do you want to bet on the extended premium time? Hint: Compensation yesterday had 1 day of premium.
    Remember, remember the 25/11? You should have seen what happened on 17/03, 14/04 and 21/04 ...
    29/09 seems to be a major problem...

Reply to Thread