Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: PVP/Colonies experience

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    You don't have to kill the camps...just start the expedition and then cancel it ...it takes at least 4-5 times i think to go down a tier.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I'm totally agree with Horia... after 8 losses on tier 3 expeditions, finally i succeeded to receive expedition from tier 2 yesterday, which I lose also. My surprise today was that offered expeditions was started from tier 3 again. I wasn't win any expedition meanwhile...
    From my point of view PvP is not designed for tier 3 expedition in the beginning and now is changed on the fly....
    Stupid thing in expeditions are fixed place for defensive camps, which in most of cases are useless....
    My proposal for developers is to redesign PvP at least for camp places and limit of used marshals and medipacks for expeditions depend of island tiers.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Can't find any new expeditoins, so how in the world i get rid of those useless troops?

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    And I meet a bit different issues:
    1. After enemy camp is defeated, the Marshall is intercepted again (chain intercept), but DOES NOT retreat when I click "retreat". It goes and fights instead. This must be a bug! At the real adventures the General retreats.
    2. Often I can not find players islands (most often they contain valuable granite). I have to search very many times before one comes out. Why this is so?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Sometimes when i send my explorers to search for colony - they didn't find any ....just some coins an sausages goes to trash
    Last edited by Bfreak; 16.02.15 at 10:34.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    i dont understand thing with tier . i am at tier 1 still. now i have problem i conquered 5 th colony and it got stuck id is in defence building mode and i cant build any defence. and i cant start another colony conquering because this is still active.i bought my 5th slot with 200 valor points and it got stuck. also quest to kill 100 map bosses doesnt count this killing. i killed 5 and it shows 0.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by joanajoanska View Post
    i dont understand thing with tier . i am at tier 1 still. now i have problem i conquered 5 th colony and it got stuck id is in defence building mode and i cant build any defence. and i cant start another colony conquering because this is still active.i bought my 5th slot with 200 valor points and it got stuck. also quest to kill 100 map bosses doesnt count this killing. i killed 5 and it shows 0.
    Happened to me several times - try to go to your colony via quest tab, if u can - make your defence ...after that log out, clean your cache( i use CCleaner) - drink 1 coffee( i mean u have to wait for a while), then log in and you will be able to claim the colony.

Tiers are levels of difficulty - 1 is easy, 2 medium and 3 hard( its better to stay on tier 1 with all this bugs and issues ).

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    ok. thanks. this worked for me. but i have another problem now. quest " the boss" to destroy 100 boss camps. how it works? i conquered 7 colonies. killed 7 bossess. still it counts as 0 ( zero ) how come?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by joanajoanska View Post
    ok. thanks. this worked for me. but i have another problem now. quest " the boss" to destroy 100 boss camps. how it works? i conquered 7 colonies. killed 7 bossess. still it counts as 0 ( zero ) how come?
    You are welcome . About the 100 boss camp achievement.... it looks like another issue, personally i had no problems with this one.
    But here the counter for "Titanic Harvest" achievement doesn't work
    Last edited by Bfreak; 19.02.15 at 00:14.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikoy View Post
    And I meet a bit different issues:
    1. After enemy camp is defeated, the Marshall is intercepted again (chain intercept), but DOES NOT retreat when I click "retreat". It goes and fights instead. This must be a bug! At the real adventures the General retreats.
    2. Often I can not find players islands (most often they contain valuable granite). I have to search very many times before one comes out. Why this is so?
    Because the marshals move so fast I find the chances of pressing retreat and being successful is about 50/50. The greater the distance between the next intercepting camp the more chance you have of success but you have to be real quick. I have even had an army that I clicked to retreat get halfway through the next battle then decide to retreat which was funny!

Reply to Thread