Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    still no submarines?
    We want them!

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    seriously.. better then remove rock and new 3 islands wouldbe map of island cluster like is in anno. I dont need show every farm, well etc. which i dont buff everytime i log in. It is so slow.

And of course I expect more from PVP battles.
    I expect possibility create some epic defense line for really rich players. \somethink like king of the hill
    And i get "demo" how get extra mine for really lot of clicking.
    Can some one count how many click you need for get temporary island? (Main clicking is make weapons and soldiers)

And.. we need submarines.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Indoran View Post
    still no submarines?
    We want them!
    who is "We"
    and what you wana do with submarines ... what do they add to the game?
    if theres nothing good that fits in THIS game, it wont come either.

Quote Originally Posted by Indoran View Post
    seriously.. better then remove rock and new 3 islands wouldbe map of island cluster like is in anno. I dont need show every farm, well etc. which i dont buff everytime i log in. It is so slow.

And of course I expect more from PVP battles.
    I expect possibility create some epic defense line for really rich players. \somethink like king of the hill
    And i get "demo" how get extra mine for really lot of clicking.
    Can some one count how many click you need for get temporary island? (Main clicking is make weapons and soldiers)

And.. we need submarines.
    the slowness came end novembers update and there i think hasnt beed found a sollution for it yet... (would have been informed otherwise)
    1. no ... the removing rocks and expandable islands are realy nice in my oppinion, saves some building space and gives extra resources,which I do need to increase iron producion not a map of island cluster in my opinion it will be little bit messy in first week, moving all, making it on a efficient way

2. making an "epic defence line wouldnt be fair for low level players who like to do PvP too...

3. in my oppinion PvP is not bad... cuz HOW would you guys want PvP to look like just an island were you fight against others is pretty borring/unfair...there is not much pvp that fits in the game, but How Dev's made it is not bad i think, its just that ppl expected more from it thats why they disliked and said it was bad. I hadn't expected PvP in this game in the first place so its a nice step forward.
    just like removing rocks its a good step ahead, now just spend bit more time into removing bugs and lag and i'm all happy
    Last edited by matie2506; 09.01.15 at 17:19.
    Retired settler, may 2012 - oktober 2017

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    A lot of you are under the impression that implementing The Mountain Buff means that Expandable Islands will not be implemented into TSO.
    While I can offer no ETA for Expandable Islands, the 2 are not mutually exclusive.
    My English isnt all that great but does this mean you can absolutely confirm we will be getting the islands someday, or are you just saying 'maybe maybe'?

World
    Sandycove
    more the maybe part i think
    Retired settler, may 2012 - oktober 2017

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    maybe +

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Submarines, how pedestrian, lets have Borg cubes. Hello I think some people skipped 1 too many history lessons.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Placing bets on scenarios being less "problem solving" and more "resource absorbing". If there is actually some puzzle, something requiring players to think/plan/strategise a little, that would be great! Another resource sink is not what we need.

Are you a casual or part-time player? Don't want a chatty guild or expect lots of support?
    And do you want the chance to earn a few guild coins but don't want to be forced to do guild quests on a daily basis?

Then join GQS (Guild Quests (STILL!) Suck) on Northisle!
    Mail Gerontius here or in game for an invite.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerontius View Post
    Placing bets on scenarios being less "problem solving" and more "resource absorbing". If there is actually some puzzle, something requiring players to think/plan/strategise a little, that would be great! Another resource sink is not what we need.
    The thing that bothers me about this is if they are not very good it'll just dilute the chances of getting a decent adventure from searches.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Depends on how they're found.

Are you a casual or part-time player? Don't want a chatty guild or expect lots of support?
    And do you want the chance to earn a few guild coins but don't want to be forced to do guild quests on a daily basis?

Then join GQS (Guild Quests (STILL!) Suck) on Northisle!
    Mail Gerontius here or in game for an invite.

Reply to Thread