Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Easter 2015

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA View Post
    I would also like ballons to added to this "get rid of things over the summer" as I still have 480 and want to get rid of them.
    +1
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Q Why did they put the 2014 shop in.
    A To allow players with left over eggs to use them.

It's as simple as that. It was not to allow new players to obtain cool stuff from last years event. Any new player in position to be able to buy the old eggs must surely have gotten to that point because they spent real money on the game. This is really what some are complaining about even if they wont admit it.

Now some can be forgiven for not knowing how new additions for the game get from 1st sneak peek to going live but if you have been around even a little while you should know that even when it goes live their can be changes, such as items in the shop being available for event items on test yet costing gems when brought to live. And I mean the very last version on test mere hours before going live.

Again and again I have seen people in the forums who fail to learn the lessons of the past, who fail to listen to experienced players in the chats, who do not fail to conjure or listen to wild speculation, who do not fail to spit the dummy.

I see players here who with just notification that a summer event is coming, without any details of what it contains still speculating about what they are going to get. Guess what your going to be vastly disappointed.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Sandycove
    Well done fishslice!
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by fishslice View Post
    lmao

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Personally for me the changes are not good( because i missed the last year event ). But for the majority that's great news and improvement. I can understand that the people who bought "cheap" eggs are not happy, but that's the life.

Also as it been said - it will be possible for ALL OF US to use the old event resources on the summer event.

So even if it is bad news for me:

Well done BB +1
    Last edited by Bfreak; 27.02.15 at 00:47.

World
    Newfoundland
    Standing ovation to BB for making the change!

Never forget first rule of feedback: who cries the loudest gets the biggest piece of pie

Quote Originally Posted by TipTap74 View Post
    BB should not announce a certain rule, and turn it around 2 weeks later.
    And please don't argue with the "not final version". If so, then better say nothing ...
    Really?! You would like less info or no info at all?
    No info = no feedback = no changes!
    BB has had many complaints about bad communication and finally they got it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemidon View Post
    But why so diferent price in same event in same year ? why so diference between old and new eggs ?
    Anyone have comparison for egg price for gems last/this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Bowlock View Post
    2. You all think this helps noobs - it doesnt. It helps big experienced players! To try and undo their mess they have dropped in 3 generals for 11k eggs - How much do you think eggs are going to cost exactly? For sure my economy supports me buying the eggs I need - How are noobs going to be able to afford 11k eggs at what 100, 150, 200 gc each? In events gone buy eggs (or presents or pumps) cost a lot in first few days until the "biggies" got their gens, then fell dramatically, that wont happen this year nearly so much so noobs / casual players whatever you want to call them wont get any general! We have NEVER had THREE GENS DROPPED IN! Out of the frying pan....

Obviously its a lot easier to get new eggs so its easier to buy generals too. This change is huge for new(ish) players. With old eggs it would have been simply impossible.
    You cant seriously suggest new eggs are going to be worth more than the old eggs were before this update.
    Last edited by topgearfan; 27.02.15 at 01:15.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

World
    Sandycove
    As this is an economic based game, here is an idea for those who `speculated' on the information handed out in BB's sneak peak and bought spotty eggs at `ridiculous ' prices and are feeling hard done by. If you think that the summer event will be pants you can sell them to those who wish to `speculate' that the summer event will be great based on the latest information put out by BB in this change. There is still a market out there for speculators, just be one of the better speculators next time If on the other hand you think that the summer event could be good, sit back and know come that event your way ahead of the rest of us, you'll just have to play the Easter event like the rest of us, from scratch, with stripy eggs and get what goodies comes your way.
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Here's a thought to start the weekend rumour mill....

This year there will be a new Easter Shop with new eggs and the MMA can be bought with these new eggs from this new shop. As I have never bought an MMA from this new shop with new eggs I expect to be allowed to buy this one........

Yaayyyyy to having 3 MMA's

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    As this is an economic based game, here is an idea for those who `speculated' on the information handed out in BB's sneak peak and bought spotty eggs at `ridiculous ' prices and are feeling hard done by. If you think that the summer event will be pants you can sell them to those who wish to `speculate' that the summer event will be great based on the latest information put out by BB in this change. There is still a market out there for speculators, just be one of the better speculators next time If on the other hand you think that the summer event could be good, sit back and know come that event your way ahead of the rest of us, you'll just have to play the Easter event like the rest of us, from scratch, with stripy eggs and get what goodies comes your way.
    Speculation would imply I was buying them to make a profit. I bought them to obtain items uncertain of how many eggs there are on the server and uncertain how much higher the price will go. Speculation.....we had sneak peak, we had test server screen shots of items and prices, it was hardly a speculation for some of us..........I would remind you which date it is also. But as I said, I am more pleased with this change than I am attached to the eggs I bought.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Based on complains, BB should have added the MMA to the new shop and let the 2014 shop like it was.
    Now tell me: how a summer event based only on old items would be different?
    Will be a race, like it was this time, to buy the limited amount of resources, but it will be even worse: an event ONLY for rich players. They just postponed a bad decision....

Reply to Thread