Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Easter Event 2015

World
    Newfoundland
    Id agree with Larili and LB, I don't think the MMA'S limit should be lifted, I didn't think a 3rd was a good idea.

Things like watermill, storehouse *cough* recyclers limits should be raised thou.
    Last edited by Brayarg; 13.05.15 at 15:50.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Brayarg View Post
    Id agree with Larili and LB, I don't think the MMA'S limit should be lifted, I didn't think a 3rd was a good idea.

Things like watermill, storehouse *cough* recyclers limits should be raised thou.
    I would like to know, why you think that only 3 mma should be allowed ?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    I would like to know, why you think that only 3 mma should be allowed ?
    If players are prevented from getting a 4th, It will allow other people to buy things they couldn't either get or afford previously, If a 4th is allowed the cost of presents/eggs/tokens etc will be insane yet again and will price many people out of the market.

MMA's unbalance the horse chain, As if 3 wasn't to many already. With people already having issues with bread/horse/wheat... This has a knock on effect on silo's/imp silos as people tear down unwanted buildings, farms, stables.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    We already tear down buildings like farms because we get settlers from every adventure, it has nothing to do with the MMA. i delete over 5k settlers from my star everyday. Why should i keep my farms for my bakeries? i still kill cavalry every now and then so i still need to make horses, but what i dont need is to make bread for settlers, i only make bread for my buffs. and with the new 24hour buffs i dont really have to make that much bread anymore either.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by affen View Post
    We already tear down buildings like farms because we get settlers from every adventure,
    Wow - you don't make brew?
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by affen View Post
    it has nothing to do with the MMA.
    The MMA acts as cavalry, Stables use water and wheat, If we don't use the stables to create horses due to the horse's in the loot and the effect the MMA has on the game, Then we do reduce the amount of farms needed.

Bakeries have nothing todo with it, the only reason I did mention them is because the wheat chain is very weak at the moment and introducing yet more MMA's is not going to assist this in a recovery.

things needs to be changed and more MMA's need to stop coming into the game.
    Last edited by Brayarg; 20.05.15 at 13:34.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    I agree that the amount of MMA's ruin the economy every time more when they add one available to all or many. There are people who are fully or partly snailing adventures with 2-3 1r MMA attacks or do adventures with one attack sends (like iotp/wots with 3 mma). BB has already tried to get rid of MMA at least twice so I'm pretty sure it will be locked and using previous counters. Actually I think most or all limited items will be locked, at least the experts or else people will have 5 luckies, etc.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I cant delete this message- sorry
    Last edited by Urd123; 19.05.15 at 04:51. Reason: duplicate

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Why don't BB state that this upcoming summer event is for newish players only? If everything is locked in the shop for all the old players then its not an event for everyone!

I have event resources left from the 4 events in question and not cause I didn't buy everything 1st time round, I mainly kept them for the following year.

At least include new items/buildings in all 4 event shops so us older players have something to look forward to.

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Shame they don't make everything available from previous shop events even if they keep the limits in place. Remember the surprise box from Xmas 2013 with the Frozen Manor drops or the Return to the Bandits Nest and More Secluded Experiments adventures. They were all big sellers which many people that still have event resources but don't need or cant buy another MMA would happily pay event resources and maybe even convert gems into tokens for......

Reply to Thread