Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Maintenance 21/04 Updates

World
    Sandycove

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Keltica View Post
    Ravel is just passing on the information she is given, its not her fault - in fact i doubt its anyone - this wouldnt be done on purpose
    Im not having a go at the mods Kelt, i am annoyed that tehy have had a full day to do something pretty basic and still cant get it right, so obviously they havent got the personnel capable of doing the job, not exactly a one off is it

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    To be completely fair guys and put BB's side of the story I can tell you (because I play on another server) that yes, whilst maintenance did overrun a little they have delivered some MAJOR MAJOR game improvements.

a) You can now see how long your buffs last
    b) You can now unload your generals with 2 clicks (lag still applies of course)

I'm sure you will agree that, whilst extended downtime is undesirable, when the are delivering such major game improvements week upon week, occasional disruption is inevitable.

Keltica
    I know your not z

World
    Sandycove
    Sandycove is still down - it's my morning now, so it's been down all night. Remarkable. So many things running un-buffed. *argh*
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowlock View Post
    To be completely fair guys and put BB's side of the story I can tell you (because I play on another server) that yes, whilst maintenance did overrun a little they have delivered some MAJOR MAJOR game improvements.

I'm sure you will agree that, whilst extended downtime is undesirable, when the are delivering such major game improvements week upon week, occasional disruption is inevitable.
    if you consider being able to see how long your buffs last and unloading generals with 2 click, a major major game improvement, I'm curious what do you consider a super mega ultra hyper game improvement?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    OK bowlock, but then they shouldnt tell us we can expect to be back in the game at X o'clock.

These people are supposed to be professionals. Unless they are totally incompetent, they must have an idea about how long things will take, so tell us that, and reward our being locked out appropriately. Then we might have less reason to gripe.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by zarane View Post
    Hil................im annoyed i cant get online and yet again maintenance in any game is on our time so not to interupt the american gamers.
    its fine now dude, i realised i was spending far too much time here anyway, time for me to go i think. have fun!

Keltica
    oooo its letting me in!!!!

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowlock View Post

They are not what i would call major game implements tbh just simple database changes.

Reply to Thread