Reply to Thread

Thread: PVP and Adventure at the same time

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

PVP and Adventure at the same time

Make it so that players can play an adventure and a PVP mission at the same time.

There are quite a few of us who do not have a dozen generals and 10k population to be able to do longer adventures in one go and not have to wait for generals to heal back up or wait for new soldiers to be built.

During the downtime we could occupy ourselves with pvp missions, which can easily fill the void.

By doing the above you would also enable us to send an explorer on an expedition island search while we are in a longer adventure. As it stands now i am starting a new adventure as soon as i finish with the previous one, to keep a good pace of XP farming. I only do pvp mission if all the criteria below are met:

a) I have plenty pvp soldiers, of which I want to have as little as possible, because if i had ample reserves, I would have less wiggle room for building regular troops.
    b) I do not have an adventure active
    c) an explorer just finished his ~45 hour long task and it is early enough for when his cooldown ends I will still be playing, so I can send him on another ~45 hour task.

What is the chance of all three criteria being met? Almost nil.

Do you agree?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Nothing to stop you doing lootspots in between , also it would be a idea to look into buying scouts.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Newfoundland
    is the ls vs pvp bug fixed?

Reply to Thread