Reply to Thread

Thread: GGC - new ways to earn em

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle

GGC - new ways to earn em

this may be way beyond bb's capabilities, but what if I could send a geo to a guildies island, find an ore deposit for em and that earns me a few ggc. how bout I send a settler over with resources and build em a well, field or mine, for more ggc. you could even make this a daily quest and/or limit it to once per day. earning guild coins for helping guildies makes sense and sounds fun

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Do I want somebody sending their untrained geo to find deposits which I can't delete so as to find a better deposit with my fully trained geo ?
    Do I want to find that all the previous availble space on my island is now full of unwanted type 1 wells and fields?
    Do I want somebody else using up my building licences building unwanted mines?
    Do I want somebody else using up my free population?
    If your answer to these 4 questions is yes then please give the OP's suggestion more than a passing thought.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Sandycove
    a big no thanks from me

World
    Newfoundland
    Could work if it's some kind of trade like thing, as in both parties online and sending and accepting geo or build request.

World
    Newfoundland
    A huge -1 from me, and a Hell NO!!!
    Last edited by LordBosse; 18.09.15 at 09:42.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Do I want somebody sending their untrained geo to find deposits which I can't delete so as to find a better deposit with my fully trained geo ?
    Do I want to find that all the previous availble space on my island is now full of unwanted type 1 wells and fields?
    If your answer to these 4 questions is yes then please give the OP's suggestion more than a passing thought.
    Complete agreement. I'll do my own building please.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    YESSSSSSSSS......

what jude said tho

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well, that are some interesting ideas, but I can't see any of them be done without providing some major issues..
    Even if it would be connected to some kind of trade solution, there would still be problems like ninja-sent trades.
    Last edited by SmurfAsH; 18.09.15 at 07:50.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Reply to Thread