Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 66 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Kicked and connection failed, no warning

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    because of new version server is overloaded, so that have something with new version
    what will be with us with crashed zone? some of us are scared when have crashed zone, because sometime that means reset account. we don't want lose everything
    Nah usually they fix it internally, but you do have to sent support a message. It has happened twice to me and they are pretty quick about it too. Only took 4-5 hours

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    instead of a not loading game, i now got the maint page when i wanna play...wich means they are working on it...
    I am sure BB doesnt like this as much as you guys dislike it...but manure happens in life....
    Relax a bit...have a walk...do some shoppings...as someone said before...level 75 is 997.000.000 xp away...a few hours wont hurt that much

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Removed

just to keep bb stuff motivated!

Please do not post outside links on the forums
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 29.09.15 at 13:07.

Eveame

server always busy???

I'm very disapointed since your last night update ( 28/sept./2015 ) Can't load my map; server too busy... I never had any bugs since my begining 5 weeks ago and the 10k euros of investment in this game. And yes I got addicted to your ******* game. One more reason to ne anoyed this morning.

Fix it or give me my money back.

eveame
    ...........@hotmail.com

Please do not post your personal information on the forums, that includes email address
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 29.09.15 at 13:00.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well this is a shock.... NOT..... people shouldn't be complaining about this at all, infact it should have been predicted based on past performance, BB are yet to make any significant change to the game without some disaster resulting in further downtime and maintenance,

AND they decided to do this change a couple weeks out from the Halloween Event???? lol, I sense a few rough weeks ahead with multiple "additional maintenance"

I hope prem time is being extended!

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Driller7 View Post
    Nah usually they fix it internally, but you do have to sent support a message. It has happened twice to me and they are pretty quick about it too. Only took 4-5 hours
    but now they have a lot crashed zone alot mails. is not like usual crashed zone
    BB don't understand their own game

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeeta View Post
    Sandycove shows the crashed zone/server fault message too corona88, so I think its the same for all.

Is US up?
    No, but they're not due to finish Maint for another 10 minutes "approx".

Their schedule is:

Day: Tuesday, September 29th
    Start: Approx. 4:00 AM EDT / 1:00 AM PDT
    End: Approx. 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT
    09:00 EDT is 14:00 BST

And just to keep this semi-visible:

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    Guys, this has nothing to do with the version, but more with the servers being overloaded as far as I can tell.

I will let you know if I get any new info.
    Last edited by Iolanthe; 29.09.15 at 13:09. Reason: "approx" - semi

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    you pay your money ... you take your chance

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Eveame View Post
    10k euros of investment in this game. And yes I got addicted to your ******* game.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Driller7 View Post
    Yep which is even more frustrating because server overload was the EASIEST thing to predict of happening, so it could have been prevented...
    Thats a bit too simplistic representation of the truth

We are not sure just yet if indeed load is the issue or something else- but even if load was the issue, there is a difference between predicting and fixing where it goes wrong. Loadtests were run but are dependent on how many log on- If the real load is much higher that what was possible to test- other bugs might have popped up and odds are that someone at BB will have predicted it-

Still- if you can't test for it due to the logistics- you cant really prevent it when it pops up. One of the joys of going live and then finding a lot more people logging on across all servers across localizations and then murphy kicking you when you are down with an unexpeced gamebreaking bug :P

Kinda expected effect for this game (and a lot of other ones i know). All TSO players that have been around for a year for two should by now anticipate this effect- it happened every major upgrade of the game so far )

Reply to Thread