Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Cancel all queue

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    I would love these options but I rarely need them. With a little math/excel I know exactly how many troops/things I need and always have a reserve of everything.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    There have been other post about this - dont think I ever saw a reply from BB though.
    And yes I am also very tired of having to clear all the jobs when I need something done asap. I would love to have an easier way to manage production queue in barracks and provision houses.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    @Budgy

It's mighty fine knowing what you'll need, the problem often arises though when you've just lost 500 various elite units in that block which went wrong and now suddenly you need to move the 250 Mounted Marksmen and 200 Besiegers to the top of the cue, rather than the 500 Mounted Soldiers and 600 Knights that's already there because that is what you've would have needed had nothing gone wrong.

And the only way to do it now is sitting and clicking that x 44 times, and sitting out the lag between each. That's 15 mins of really annoying waiting on something that could be fixed very fast with a 'move to top option'

World
    Sandycove
    I think you are the only player i know who doesn't need this budgy This is a fix players have been crying out for, for a long time.
    - when your production runs into weeks not hours it really is near impossible to adjust with up down arrows
    Could a BB confirm if this is something that will be implemented at any stage please?

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland

Barracks Mass cancel button

Seriously .... can we please have this?
    I accidentally blew up 250 horse. But I had 5K recruit queued. Do you have any idea how much of a torment it is to cancel them all?
    And moving them up one spot at a time per 25 horses .... yeah also not an option.

World
    Sandycove
    been suggested many many times - yes it is much needed

World
    Newfoundland
    the feature seems to be tested on provision houses atm, lets hope it finds its way to barracks too.
    probably no chance whatsoever of that happening though
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Are you sure we want this idea ?

Lets take a closer look at how things work in the Barracks. Try queuing 25 Recuits, the result is your troops are queued pretty quickly. Now try queuing 5000, oh dear we get the spinney. What does this tell us, well it tells us the mechanic did not send a request to make 5000 troops. What it tells us is it sent 200 requests to make 25.

Looking at the above we have to ask ourselves would a mass delete button be 1 request or would it be sent as many multiple requests as it would take to remove your queue. Looking through the forum posts we see that players are using queues lasting up to as much as 70 days, so we have to ask ourselves if its multiple requests how long would that take, minutes, hours ? Who knows. What I do know is that it would be a undesirable solution for several reasons in this case.

Is there something which can be suggested which would result in a more desirable solution, as it happens it has already been suggested , it's a move to top button. First this would only require a single request to be made making it a faster solution, secondly we would a) not have to remember what troops we had queued but b) would not have to take the time to queue them all over again.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    A move to top button would be far more us imho
    HOTFIX!

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_B View Post
    A move to top button would be far more us imho
    Agreed
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread