Thread: [Feedback] Eighth Community Vote

World
    Newfoundland
    Decent items, something for everyone... keep up the good work

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Brayarg View Post
    Last time the merchant changed it's adventure list, I thought it changed on the test server first, Is there any sign of this happening?
    Not looked but who knows they could still do it even if not done on test

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Not looked but who knows they could still do it even if not done on test
    While being true, the same could be said about everything in game, its all subject to change at a moments notice... Should we stock up on everything just incase?

World
    Sandycove
    Coffeepowered wrote:
    all costs seem overly excessive o.o

you cant even earn 7k guild coins doing daily quest from the time the last guild coins voting was to now
    I have to agree that these `community votes' have seemingly lost their way, in that items, which imo should be at a price that rewards players for the `chore' of doing the guild quests on a regular basis, are becoming out of reach to most players.
    Asking players to choose items they want to have in their game....and then pricing them beyond their ability to purchase, will not make players already trying to justify doing repeating and un-balanced guild quests for coins more enthusiastic to continue to do them.
    The concept of guild quests in bringing the community together in groups, was a good one at concept, but has seemingly been lost over the years by the new devs. I often wondered why it was deemed better value for BB to `reset' the guild quest line every two weeks rather than invest in some time in fixing the problem in the first place. The bugs after the last maintenance probably are showing that this `temporary' solution is showing signs of collapse and some time needs spending on this element of the game to make it fit for purpose or a total rethink for a new guild concept that rewards players in guild of working together in a common goal.
    With the inclusion of some adventures in the line up and the possibility, on past record, of them being removed from merchant for mf. I can understand the players concerns and BB would do well to quash this rumour very quickly if it has no validity, and if it was in their thinking to remove them, to go stick their heads in a icy cold bucket of water and think again!
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    i never went for the granite, i think the top vote should be for things that we get to keep not ones that run out, the bottom section should have the granite and other items that could use up the gc.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Brayarg View Post
    While being true, the same could be said about everything in game, its all subject to change at a moments notice... Should we stock up on everything just incase?
    Probably (Said tongue in cheek)

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    We can not cancel and do all guild quests, due to another BUG. All other things about ignoring community is well known and if somebody is still not aware, Removed
    Is it normal to you that you offer something that you need guild coins to pay, and you can't get guild coins?

Non-TSO links are not allowed on the forum.
    Last edited by MOD_Houri; 09.10.15 at 18:13.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by ddinc View Post
    We can not cancel and do all guild quests, due to another BUG. All other things about ignoring community is well known and if somebody is still not aware, Removed
    delete

Edit: Non-TSO link in quote removed.
    Last edited by Brayarg; 09.10.15 at 20:05.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Probably (Said tongue in cheek)

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi, is there any way how could i evoke this voting/survey pop-up again? I accidentally closed it....

Reply to Thread