Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: finding an ali baba adventure...

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    I had 1 Alibaba from 1 hlt over the weekend, so 100% rate for me

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Don't know what the chances of finding them are, but I got one in loot from a ls, I think it was from a BLT or HLT but could have been one of the other tailor ls.

But as with chances of finding them, I don't have a clue what the chance are here either.

Edit: also my suggestion if you got all your explorers primed for Rainbows and you don't want to send them on adventure searches, then sell Rainbow buffs and buy Ali Baba adventures.
    ..but that would mean bad rng over many many weeks which is probably so unlikely it can be discounted..
    but this is another issue and not one i am discussing here tbh....
    Not really, your way below the amount of RBs played that make the law of large number applicable, you could just be unlucky, also be advised that ad hoc observations tends to be tainted by expectations and exadurations, so if you want to use observations for anything, then use recorded observations, don't rely on how you think it is.

If you're focusing on the tons of meat you get in, then you'll be likely to put extra emphasis on the times when that happens.

I used to think that surely the game was screwing me over on artefact searches, and that I didn't get anywhere neer the amount of rainbows I should have gotten, then I started to record, and while it still felt like I never got any Rainbows, my recorded data showed that I did indeed get 9,32% of the searches, which was roughly the avr drop rate then, so I was neither being particulary lucky or unlucky.

Actual data, not feelings.

Record, meat vs gold vs gold refills etc. and come back in 6 months with the numbers, then you'll have done more than a thousand (1098) where you actually recorded the content, and have a sample size significant enough to make a statement with about 95% accuracy as to if the meat drops have changed or not.

Of course you could also write BB and ask, don't know if they'll answer but you could try
    Last edited by Vopicus; 12.10.15 at 08:46.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    As for the idea that BB are constantly tweaking drops well I've no idea where that has come from. All tweaks have been announced in the change logs though like last November or when new adventures are introduced.
    Not true. Eg, they lowered the Bonechurch droprate in WW, but did only announced about lot changes in the loot.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    Not true. Eg, they lowered the Bonechurch droprate in WW, but did only announced about lot changes in the loot.
    I had heard about that but the story I had got was it was part of the Nerfember changes which had gone un-noticed until a few months ago due to co-ops no longer being so popular.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread