Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: number of buildings built on your island

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I agree with the idea especially when it comes to buffing. The best way I have found for counting is as you buff, only use `full` stacks of 25, each time a stack is used up whisper the number 1 to yourself and then number 2 etc... until you have competely buffed the island, or sector or building type, multiply the last number used by 25 and add the amount of buffs used from the last stack.
    Hope this helps a little.
    A post I have previously read also asks for a button that you can press that will buff building types so if you have 25 of one building and 35 of another then it is just 2 button presses rather than 60 !!!
    An even better idea was to have the islands owner be able to make a list of buildings that wants to be buffed and then only 1 button press to buff them all at once.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieoliver1976 View Post
    A post I have previously read also asks for a button that you can press that will buff building types so if you have 25 of one building and 35 of another then it is just 2 button presses rather than 60 !!!
    An even better idea was to have the islands owner be able to make a list of buildings that wants to be buffed and then only 1 button press to buff them all at once.
    I hate that wait time after every buff so any such improvement for lazies would be great. Although I somehow don't really expect that to happen.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieoliver1976 View Post
    I agree with the idea especially when it comes to buffing. The best way I have found for counting is as you buff, only use `full` stacks of 25, each time a stack is used up whisper the number 1 to yourself and then number 2 etc... until you have competely buffed the island, or sector or building type, multiply the last number used by 25 and add the amount of buffs used from the last stack.
    Hope this helps a little.
    I'm still waiting for somebody to come up with a suggestion for this which suits my gameplay style, so far all suggestions have not been flexible enough.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Newfoundland

number of buildings built on your island

i think it would be nice to see something similar to the original settlers game on pc/amiga regarding the amount of each building type you have on your island

would look something like this here
    http://prntscr.com/9b4lzt

and for those who never saw the original from the 1990's
    http://prntscr.com/9b4olq

World
    Sandycove
    +1
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    If they added a tab for gem buildings as well that would be spot on.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    If they added a tab for gem buildings as well that would be spot on.
    yep, maybe they could put something in the questbook, aka a building overview showing how many of each building, and maybe also submenu of what levels they are

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkG View Post
    yep, maybe they could put something in the questbook, aka a building overview showing how many of each building, and maybe also submenu of what levels they are
    I think this could be worked into the economic summary. And if they couldn't easily detail each building detail the total number and total levels would be helpful. As it stands now it's not hard to check on how a particular chain is performing, but there is not a good 'island-wide' management overview from an infrastructure perspective. Improvements in this area would help a lot in managing the buildings.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    I think this could be worked into the economic summary. And if they couldn't easily detail each building detail the total number and total levels would be helpful. As it stands now it's not hard to check on how a particular chain is performing, but there is not a good 'island-wide' management overview from an infrastructure perspective. Improvements in this area would help a lot in managing the buildings.
    +1

Reply to Thread