View Poll Results: Event Resources or Guild Coins?

Voters
2567. You may not vote on this poll
  • Event Resources

1,503 58.55%
  • Guild Coins

448 17.45%
  • I am fine with both options

616 24.00%
Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Guild Quest Rewards: Guild Coins vs Event Resources during events

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    They could do time or count locked purchases but that would just be needles work if they would be limited.
    But it does mean that players can choose..
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Both would be nice

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Absolutely NOT!!! The trade office prices always go out of Whack during Events, We don't need to further destabilize things by a. removing the main source of gc, and b. Giving an even MORE unfair advantage to people who are playing in the guild system over people who play outside the guild system. The Game shouldn't reward some players over others because they have a preference of play style.

I agree with Greatdane247, some event res. should be available in the guild market during events. It would cover more ground, or at least give ppl the ability to get event items they want now that they can't outright buy using stockpiles.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Trade office prices are always out of whack.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    wish we could choose the reward, i would like to get more star coins instead of either of the guild coins or event resources

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    hi
    I'm new only been playing a few weeks but I'm not in a guild yet, I have just left a game I was playing for 2 yrs and was very active in their forum so I always like to add input, I have to add I really enjoyed the chrismas event I joined at the right time and it also enabled me to have a great start to the game by selling presents to build up my resources, if it is a guild event then guild coins would be the way to go (but I can't speak for guild players) but if its a grid wide event for all players then it should be resources as I wouldn't really have any benefit from playing the event I love events and the rewards from you for the Christmas event were far better than any rewards I got from the old game I played I was really impressed with the items and the amounts you gave us it wasn't just one or two it was a lot more, it is really nice to play a game where the developers appreciate the effort and time us players put in to their game, I would like to vote for resources and maybe special buildings

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post

Dear Settlers,

In the light of the feedback in this thread, we would like to clarify some aspects of this survey.

The poll is about what you would prefer to see in the game, the exact balancing of this potential change has not been decided yet. If you like the idea of getting varied rewards depending on current events, then you have the opportunity to let the Game Design team know! We will then look into how everything can be balanced and made fair to everyone.

Please also keep in mind that any potential changes to the rewards will not affect the current Guild Quest system: any changes will be made after the Guild Quest Rework.

Happy Voting!
    BB_Ravel
    I've used BB's current conversion rate of 3 ggc to 1 gem and 3 gems to 1 present using the merchant as a guide. Using the proposed payout table for the new guild quests in the sneak peek.

Assuming everyone does the Guild Quest

10 man guild - 8 presents per daily quest
    50 man guild - 20 presents per daily quest
    99 man guild - 29 presents per daily quest
    not in a guild - 0

I've no idea if the ratio of 3ggc to 1 gem remains the same under the new payout system so this is hypothetical but I'm really struggling to see how this is going to be fair to everyone, there is possibly a massive disparity between small and large guild let alone those not in a guild.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I agree, like the star/warehouse option

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammok View Post
    Eggs or Presents might encourage more people to complete quests, although those not in a guild are significantly disadvantaged.
    +1
    If this proposed idea is implemented, i personally would prefer having the option to choose :-)

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    guild coins for guild quests event quest for event currency

it been working for ages no need to change it now

Reply to Thread