View Poll Results: Event Resources or Guild Coins?

Voters
2567. You may not vote on this poll
  • Event Resources

1,503 58.55%
  • Guild Coins

448 17.45%
  • I am fine with both options

616 24.00%
Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Guild Quest Rewards: Guild Coins vs Event Resources during events

World
    Newfoundland
    I like the idea of being able to buy event resources with guild coins so that people can choose whether to have guild coins or event resources during an event, but as all players have access to the guild market, regardless of if they are in a guild or not, I do not see how this could be limited to just those in a guild, which would be the whole point. If people could then just buy guild coins in trade then buy event resources in merchant, there is no benefit to being in a guild over not. I do however like the idea of having an actual benefit of being in a guild (besides the usual guild coins) and would welcome an extra method of getting event resources. It would certainly help those that may struggle to get them. Or possibly remove the guild merchant tab for those not in a guild, and have the option of buy event resources with guild coins.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Hi

Both(event resources and Guild coins) would be good..

World
    Sandycove
    tbh i dont see the point guild quests meant to be for guild coins and if this was changed then those not in guild will be at disadvantage

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    event resources sounds better

World
    Newfoundland
    In regards to the proposed plan I prefer to get eggs for guild quests during event. The more eggs the better.

However I don't think it's a particularly great or fair idea. I think the fairest way to do this would be to have an option in the event resource tab to buy xx eggs for xx gc with a daily limit of once per 24 hours or something.

This way those not in a guild can buy gc and use them to get their daily allotment of eggs and those in guilds can spend some of their gc on eggs as well. The advantage of this system would be that it would prevent players from stockpiling gc and then buying all their eggs with gc. Instead it could keep a healthy daily ration in line with the reward received from the guild quest.
    Last edited by Dopey; 08.01.16 at 16:57.
    A little less compensation, a little more action please
    All this compensation ain't satisfactioning me
    A little more content and a little less bugged
    A little less inconvenient and a little more hugged
    Re-do PvP so its actually PvP and bluebyte satisfy me.
    Satisfy me bluebyte.

pistavista
    I guess i should state my opinion aswell after reading comments.

1. since developers said we can't make a option to choose both, this goes out the window.
    2. The ideas some had about purchasing event items with gc in guild shop- I personaly do not like that idea because, while even non guild members could buy stuff from guild market, and lets be honest high lvl rich players are allways there, so even with as it is they get event resources faster then others anyway, to buy event resources with gc will end that event in 1-2 days since there is allready tons of gc going arroung ingame.
    3. Since i also think that being in guild must bring benefit over those who are not, because if there was no benefit in being one, then why even have them right- so since developers said we wont be able to choose betwean gc and event resources, how about making another daily gq just like regular one, but this one rewards event resources. it's just like now on events with daily quests for events, but now specialy for guilds on exactly the same mechanics that are now. but during events there will be 2 guild quests- one as usual, one event( this is the best solution in my opinion, because comeon comunity, being in a guild must bring some benefit, and even more it needs to be active guild, those are not easy conditions to clear) * but this is only for the old system.
    5. do not tinker with guild quests for event at all, no quests no reward changes, no guild shop changes for events, but instead i liked in haloveen when you can gain event resources with adventures, even when it was mainly 2 adv people did, it became alive, so many bk and nords loot swaps were going on in to, also this is personaly for me, i played not very often during it, and got all i need by the end of it just by swapping loot spots, and doing dailys. So this idea is very welcome in my eyes.

lastly i want to mention- remember that it is not make fair for ALL players... that way of seeing things must be thrown out. because if some people say that to those who are not in guld, and we would change all this for guild members. there is allways the option to join. It is each persons option to join or not to, and also those who are rich allready played hard to do so. It just means that they are rewarded acording to their effors, and those who play like 1-3h a day compared to those who are online allmost all the time must have more. that is just normal.
    I guess that is it from me for now. sorry for the long reply.
    Last edited by pistavista; 08.01.16 at 17:09.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Great idea bb it would be nice to have more chances to get event resources aswell as encouraging people to do GQ's.

As for it not being fair on those not in guilds that is their choice, guilds and GQ's are a part of the game if you choose not to be a part of that then it's your problem don't expect bb to hand you stuff for free.

the poll is about GQ's and if you don't do them then you can't really complain

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I hate the idea. Keep guild coins the way it is. If your not happy with your guild not doing guild quests then leave and find one that is.

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Uhm... will you reset Guild Coins after each event or are you trying to tell us you just realized annihilating our saving of event resources was actually a dumb move?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think it does not matter, as everythink depens only on the objects at the event market or at the guild market. If the guild market has better offers, then I would prefer guild coins. But the guild market is mostly boring. Therefore with the actual info from the last event I prefer event resource. But it will change if the marketpossiblities are changed. So the poll has no point at all as it depends only on the market...

Reply to Thread