Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: guild quests - lost for words

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by JochenR View Post
    Please can TSO stop giving cannon guild quests to those that can't even produce them!
    I'm lvl 46 & it's lvl 48 for the cannon forge :-(

If and when anyone gets this quest again, can they please post the quest name and possibly a screen shot
    Thank you

World
    Newfoundland
    Yes, please make sure the name of the quest is included.
    I believe there are 2 quests fitting the description:
    "Ready the cannoneers" and "Decorative weaponry"

The name of the quest is important in order to verify that the problem is reported (especially when more than one issue might fit the description).

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Hi BB,

I got a GuildQuest today, that I can't do. I'm level 47, and was asked to "pay 25 cannons from my storage". I can't produce cannons yet .

I have attached a screenshot showing the name of the quest, and my level.

Kind regards
    kennethp

Guildquest.jpg
    Last edited by KennetP; 15.07.16 at 16:22.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    This has been reported quite often over the last 2 years or so, you'll probably find numerous examples buried deep in the bug reports section or hidden away in that "verified bugs" black hole.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I agree, It is impossible to complete guild quests when you are a worker especially when you live in Australia/New Zealand, there aren't enough hours in the day.
    Totally Unfair BB

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Zondra View Post
    I agree, It is impossible to complete guild quests when you are a worker especially when you live in Australia/New Zealand, there aren't enough hours in the day.
    Totally Unfair BB
    I live in New Zealand and don't have any problem with the guild quests - at least those I choose to do. Logging in before work in the morning is usually all the heads up I need to get any necessary production going or to prepare for a small quest. However that being said I so have a few distinct advantages that not everyone will necessarily have: 1) My wife plays as well so any necessary trades are simple and instant, 2) I can play on my laptop during lunch at work, 3) my work hours are very regular so scheduling is easier.

But I see two separate issues: There is the case that you can get a quest that is impossible to do based on your level and that's clearly a bug and BB has asked for screen shots and I'm certain they will address it. The other issue is that the timing of the quests is inconvenient to some. And the latter cannot be solved - since the game is played world-wide there will always be someone that will struggle against the timing. The only compromise I've heard is to let guild leaders control what the timing is based on the feedback of their members but I don't know how difficult that might be to code or implement.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by KennetP View Post
    I got a GuildQuest today, that I can't do. I'm level 47, and was asked to "pay 25 cannons from my storage". I can't produce cannons yet .
    You don't need to produce, you need to pay them. So you can buy them in TO or guild and then pay them. Whether that's profitable or not depends on the guildcoin reward in your guild, but that's a different question, you can do it.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by KennetP View Post
    Hi BB,

I have attached a screenshot showing the name of the quest, and my level.

Kind regards
    kennethp

Attachment 6797
    Thank you for your very detailed report! The issue is now added to our database (screenshot included).

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Zondra View Post
    Totally Unfair BB
    There is still 24 hours to do them as there was only instead of them going active when the most of us sleep at 1am (UK time) they get renewed at 1pm possibly when your asleep. all it means is ok you may have 12 hours to complete them but same go's for us we cant always play set times, some can only play a hour or 2 a night (1 person i know instantly comes to mind like this) yet they still do their guild quests even if they have to ask for help or get a a DP ls or something for the 2 adventure ones. and isn't that the point its Guild Quests so surly if you need a help then guild should be able to help as its benefits you all with the more guild coins at final reward.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Since it was asked for and this guild quest is not included, I am level 46 and I cannot do the guild quest "Rain of Gold"

Come join HOWL one of the best guilds in Northisle. Don't be scared, we don't bite (much)!

Reply to Thread