Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: How many of you use the "Ranking" button?

World
    Newfoundland
    The button should be gone, the very fact that it does nothing for you in game other than opening the front page means its completely pointless.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Agree one point from me to remove this useless stupidness!

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    c)
    but...

I use it as a shortcut to get to the forum and then on to the adventure guides.
    I suppose it would be quicker still to bookmark them though :-D
    I've never looked at the actual rankings because I have no interest in them whatsoever.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    a big fat F from me... this survey seems a gr8 idea, maybe bb could use the info as well

the icon seems an unnecessary waste of screenspace to me. perhaps the (what I suspect is a tiny) minority of ppl who actually use it could find it in the menu. I know this increases the amount of mouse clicks but i'm sure the majority of players would be much happier, including many who enjoy pvp.
    Last edited by vigabrand; 07.10.16 at 10:38.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Big F

World
    Sandycove
    wonders if we couldnt have a little more response from BB over this now, nothing since Feb, we still dont want it and now 6 pages long..
    Last edited by Thejollyone; 12.10.16 at 16:36.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    i use it on a regular basis to check on my friends

World
    Sandycove

Angry Ranking button causes game freeze in chrome

*Bumping this for the reason below

Chrome is a pain these days for this game with freezes among the most irritating issues, but hitting the ranking tab numerous times a day that opens a new tab now also results in the game freezing, and the only way to stop it if you're lucky is to zoom in and out.

Whilst this in itself is easy, having to do it multiple times a day is a chore which can be prevented if BB just simply move the button elsewhere. Whoever came up with the idea of placing the most useless button in the game between the 2 most used buttons (merchant & star) needs taking to task

And I don't wish to upset the PvP players, but how often a day do you need to check your rankings, in all honesty?

Please BB, re-visit this request and at least give it some fresh thought

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post
    *Bumping this for the reason below

Chrome is a pain these days for this game with freezes among the most irritating issues, but hitting the ranking tab numerous times a day that opens a new tab now also results in the game freezing, and the only way to stop it if you're lucky is to zoom in and out.

Whilst this in itself is easy, having to do it multiple times a day is a chore which can be prevented if BB just simply move the button elsewhere. Whoever came up with the idea of placing the most useless button in the game between the 2 most used buttons (merchant & star) needs taking to task

And I don't wish to upset the PvP players, but how often a day do you need to check your rankings, in all honesty?

Talked to someone on test to at least not make it active during adventure - really really strange that this is one of the only buttons active at adventure. Why we need to see pvp rankings there is really a good question. Have messed up quite a few blocks when I want to move my view when sending and accidentally click rankings - then a new window opens. To have it greyed out during adventures does not solve the freezing - would love to see it gone completely- there must be other ways to access rankings - like from the menu in the left- I am sure people who actually wants to see the rankings can find it there.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    must be other ways to access rankings - like from the menu in the left- I am sure people who actually wants to see the rankings can find it there.

Perhaps both of you could lend your support to a suggestion I made some years ago?

Reply to Thread