Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Excelsior Feature Pack Sneak Peek

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    I tried this on test and I have to say i grew to like it but really was unsure at first.

Overall its a very good idea and introduces a lot of new things to do.

Thanks BB.

PS I do have to agree with some other comments here about the look of the ship I think as someone has said its too my little ponyish )
    "Small but beautifully formed ” 
    Tombstone Warriors Guild [ZOMBI]
    Apply now (2nd page in your Guild Shield)

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    If it will not have ability to move, it will kill all my design harmony in 1st sector. BB please think about people who spent tons of time by decorating their islands. Thank you. (Sorry my english)

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Xadro View Post
    Isn't this basically playing slots. The first thought i had when starting this would be that its gambling lol

Now we just gotta know how much purple crystals we can get normally otherwise its just a pointless thing again.
    That's pretty much what I thought too after trying it out.

From what I have seen crystals will be rewarded from daily login and after completing DQs (1-3 per dq IIRC). Hopefully there will be more options to get them, else it would take ages to save up and get something decent from the airship...
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

World
    Newfoundland
    oh come on guys 7 year olds want to play slots too.. and the bright colors should be a big hit with them.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    oh come on guys 7 year olds want to play slots too.. and the bright colors should be a big hit with them.
    Especially the blue ones eh ?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Very unique concept.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Xadro View Post
    Isn't this basically playing slots. The first thought i had when starting this would be that its gambling lol

Now we just gotta know how much purple crystals we can get normally otherwise its just a pointless thing again.
    Come on. you play slots everytime you do an adventure/scenario, there its just troops as payment and not crystals.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Well, sorry to bother you with this, but... how do I disable the breathing of the golem on the starting page?
    You know, they are artificial creatures, sort of ancient robots. So this model's "breathing like" moves hurt my logical thinking.
    I believe they will be small enough to notice during the event. But right now... any hope for fix?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapitalist View Post
    If it will not have ability to move, it will kill all my design harmony in 1st sector. BB please think about people who spent tons of time by decorating their islands. Thank you. (Sorry my english)

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by faivq View Post
    Well, sorry to bother you with this, but... how do I disable the breathing of the golem on the starting page?
    You know, they are artificial creatures, sort of ancient robots. So this model's "breathing like" moves hurt my logical thinking.
    I believe they will be small enough to notice during the event. But right now... any hope for fix?
    The Golem isn't actually breathing like you and I. It contains a tremendous amount of magical energy, which is constantly trying to escape its confines; the Golem must constantly work to keep the volatile energy from escaping. When the energies reach a critical mass, the Golem vents a small amount through its mouth to help keep the status quo.

Trust me - you don't want to see what happens when you tell a Golem to stop venting the energy

Reply to Thread