Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Thread: manuscript recipe from letters

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I needed 45 attempts before I got the recipe. But now I am happy. It costed a lot of time and gems to get enough

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Tried another 2x, still nothing, where is the queue we have been asking for in the bookbinder?

ChapterIX
    still trying here, lost count

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I got it about 2 months ago, it must have taken me 40 plus attempts. So don't give up, it'll happen. It is worth working for. When I found out about the general skill tree implementation last week I managed to produce 45 manuscripts to get my general updates off to a flying start. Good luck everyone

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I lost count on how many i did but with the latest dropping another 50 gems ( useless, i have gems pits so yes bb already made money on me) i'm just totally fed up, with the release of the new gen skill trees they should change the chance from getting them from luck based to guaranteed on the first long letter.
    I'm the last in my guild to not have it, all my guildies are upgrading their gens while i'm happy to get a single manuscript to apply 1 buff, you cant justify that big a difference.
    Also, I have the tome recipee, totally useless with the manu recipee
    We can all whine all we want, BB really isnt looking here, why would they? Only way to make a difference is contact support and complain, make bb understand it decreases people's joy of playing the 'game' which isnt in their best interest. I believe anyone of high enough level to make long letters has a right to the manuscript recipee on the first run, people will still do them for their xp afterwards.

World
    Northisle
    Would be nice. I've only done a few less than 10, prolly a long road ahead.

Complaint ticket raised.
    Last edited by EasyTarget1; 21.05.17 at 09:30.
    Have fun!

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Just in case you guys missed it, we're planning on adding a feature to reduce the frustration caused by the random nature of the manuscript:

Guaranteed loot: This mechanism will guarantee a drop of a rare item reward if the item did not drop after a specific amount of rolls on the loot table. This mechanism will reduce the frustration among the community for being dependant on "luck". More info on affected game elements to follow.
    It's already being tested on our Test Servers! We'll have more information on this in the near future, so just hang tight!

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    perhaps you could take into the account the number of failed attempts already made by us unlucky ones in bringing in the guaranteed loot mechanism

World
    Sandycove
    It's already being tested on our Test Servers! We'll have more information on this in the near future, so just hang tight!
    I think a lot of us are awaiting confirmation on exactly what loots are going to be affected by this mechanism?

Yes maybe the manuscripts, but what about the follow-on adventures from ANY adventure that should drop them? And what about rare buildings, too?

Please can you clarify it pertains to ALL special loots and not just the recipes?

Many thanks

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    last 104 BN have netted 1 RTBN but since I started recording 342 BN has dropped 20 RTBN so 5.85% so they are sort of working its just the % which is too low.

Reply to Thread