Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas collectibles not spawning correctly

World
    Northisle
    bells 28, canes 54, gingerbread 16

all collectibles collected so far...

what to say... BB... pls remove achievements from event if you are unable to make them feasible or bug proof (collectibles achievements are always problem in every single event)... other thing collectibles... very bad idea and concept - performance, spawn places (sometimes completely hidden) and so on...

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    on one server I am close be able to make first basket ( only searching 2 spawns a day ) - on other I am only half way - top achievement is to make 5 baskets - meaning you have 4 days ( mean ) to collect enough for 1 basket. - so after 2 days I think it a bit early to give up.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    complaning after 3 spawns out of up to 63 is a bit early I think - still a fair chance to get the needed 125 bells

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I've done all Christmas events so far and after 5 spawns (where I got all the collectibles) I'm still 1 off the 25 I need for my quest. 34 canes, 28 gingerbread and just 24 bells. Worst collection of Christmas collectibles yet

World
    Newfoundland
    canes have always been plenty and breads too little i think.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    my memory from the 2 times I have been playing during xmas was that it used to be random. some needed one sort others needed other sorts. I could always just put what I had in exes in TO and someone would buy my 5 bells for 5 canes or what it was.
    This year we all have lots of cane and very few bells + gingerbread.
    Prices on bells and bread in TO are huge as result. At the moment I have 51 cane 4 gingerbread and 6 bells. Been buying bells and gingerbread for beans to finish first portion of 25 of each.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    For 3 days I have managed to collect 12 ginger breads (79 candy and 25 bells) With this rate will need four and half weeks of event to complete all achievements for present baskets. Trade office not working, price for ginger bread sky high ...

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by mrnjau View Post
    For 3 days I have managed to collect 12 ginger breads (79 candy and 25 bells) With this rate will need four and half weeks of event to complete all achievements for present baskets. Trade office not working, price for ginger bread sky high ...
    same with bells too, huge amount of candy canes, but no bells.. TO not working as many has same problem..

World
    Northisle
    bells 36
    canes 72
    gingerbread 16

(all collectibles collected so far)

World
    Northisle
    Im not just unlucky according to TO. 3:6:1 seems as collectible distribution or something like that. Every single event there is some issue with collectibles at least what i remember. In my opinion collectibles should be removed from game as one of the worst ideas (performance, bugs, spawn distribution issues, collectibles hidden behind rocks, buildings and trees etc)...

Reply to Thread