View Poll Results: Would you like your island production to be stopped during regular maintenance?

Voters
838. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I want all of the activities on my home island to be stopped during regular maintenances

94 11.22%
  • No, I want my home island to remain active during regular maintenances

744 88.78%
Closed Thread
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey: Stopping The Home Island Production

World
    Sandycove
    No
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Newfoundland
    I am really hoping that all the people who are simply writing 'no' realise that the vote is at the top of the screen and that typing it down here does not count

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Kit_ View Post
    I am really hoping that all the people who are simply writing 'no' realise that the vote is at the top of the screen and that typing it down here does not count
    BB want feedback and not a simple NO remark, but point taken you dont have to post here

I am voting No as im not sure if it will affect my barrack's troop rebuilding. Sounds like it will be a complete shutdown. I am usually at work during maintenace so i do a lot of long searches, book building, etc while i am afk. expect that would fall by wayside too

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    No

Offer a do it yourself pause button, might be received better, BB switching my island off does not inspire my trust.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    hi i think the option of stopping for each maintenance would be a better option

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I voted no. On the front page I read it as individual pause/no-pause.
    I could see the smart thing in an option, where you independant of others, could decide whether you want pause or not for your own island. It can always be changed in options. Probably harder to implement. As a global pause/no-pause, I'd prefer no-pause.

I often lose quite some stuff, because I haven't noticed maintenance (I don't always see the front page daily), and then I might have started things with valuable resources (saltpetre fx.), and it runs for 10h unbuffed (maintenance+work hours), which is annoying. It is just a game however.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    I was of the idea that this game was about us managing our islands. We try and plan it so that our fields, wells, quarries and mines run out at a time when we can log in to replace them, the same goes for buffs. This idea would disrupt our schedules. It also means that time critical quests like the guild quests would be harder due to production being turned off and this applies to more than just the production ones as it also means we would have less usable items for the trade ones or adventure quests.

For those who are more than a few hours time difference from GMT this could be even more of a problem.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    No, I want my home island to remain active during regular maintenances

World
    Northisle
    No

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    no

Closed Thread