Sandycove
    did not clear anything. it worked

World
    Newfoundland
    i cant login..

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    yep; it works! But because they took their time, no Log-in reward, so I have to start all over.... :-(
    That could be better!

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    According to Twitter the game is up and running as at 1622 (CET ?). What ever time is valid for twitter it aint working here!! So much for the 1900 GMT forecast - Now 1927 and still can't get in after 2 days ? Not good BB - disappointed to say the least of it - we have a number of new members who I have no idea as to what they are thinking.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    still connection failed...

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by cliff60 View Post
    in the UK we have a lot of snow
    hahahaha good joke!

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    c'mon guys, where is game?

Time frame: approx. 07:00 GMT - approx. 15:00 17:00 19 GMT- NO BODY KNOW'S
    Last edited by Lerac; 19.03.18 at 19:51.

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchDuty View Post
    Thanks for responding Saqui.

I understand that you guys didnt ask for all this either, but after the biggest outage of this game (well for our 3 worlds at least) I think we earn an explanation, and most of us will understand murphy's law , where all goes wrong when least expected.

So I look forward to that further information .
    *Well I look more forward too play again, so lets hope we get this mess as soon as possible behind us, so I can start restoring my Island
    But after that I hope we get something more substantial then the usual, Nords attacking, or earthquake, sunflares wich made communication impossible and so on
    After the worst outage of the game since I began playing, I could not have made this point any better myself.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    What worked ? - I cant log on yet - but well forum works now.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Finally got in thx for that
    But that said this sucks http://prntscr.com/itgskd and the loss of my reward from last weeks pathfinder. As we was not able to log in . And why 2 days - I was online Saturday.

I am a bit surprised to hear that it was possible to fix the German and French server last night. I have no idea what went wrong - but that give me th feeling that we apparently are not that important compared to them.
    Right now I feel a bit like in limbo. Do I want to bother any more or not ?

I used a lot of resources building troops I dont really need - had 3 troop making quest for my 2nd pathfinder quest week. Had been looking forward to level 70 and the pathfinder quests. Now I just dont know. Why bother when you miss it all on the last day, because the game broke down?

This week I dont have the log in every day for a week quest that made it impossible for me to finish on Sunday. But still - why bother trying when something like this happens. Right now I dont know if I want to keep bothering with this game. Update tomorrow after that game have been out for 2 days ?
    Nearly all the other big updates have meant extra down time either the same day or next day because of "hotfixes"
    Last edited by Urd123; 19.03.18 at 20:56.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Reply to Thread