Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Eent Quest bug

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    There were a few people really annoyed that they had a chance to get extra eggs from the 5th questline and even more annoyed that someone might get a questline that could be completed and they might get a questline that might not be possible to complete. So obviously they complained and BBs answer is the timer quest and no 5th questline.

So now we are all in POOP. Thanks a lot guys!
    Do you have any sources of BB information ?

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    5th, 6th... quest lines were always a bug even in the previous years that it occurred. You can probably find the BB posts somewhere in our forums too from the times when they were more active on our forums. Here is one BB comment from today at the German forums:

https://forum.diesiedleronline.de/th...=1#post1694466

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    Thats what i meant. Because of a few whiners all event is bugged.
    Really! So if we all start whining, the whole game will be bugged? - The bugs is not the player fault - no matter what we say or do. It is not the players who makes the bugs.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    5th, 6th... quest lines were always a bug even in the previous years that it occurred. You can probably find the BB posts somewhere in our forums too from the times when they were more active on our forums. Here is one BB comment from today at the German forums:

https://forum.diesiedleronline.de/th...=1#post1694466
    Danke*

Why don't we deserve informations like the german do ?

*(Thank you in German)

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Soupssss View Post
    Danke*

Why don't we deserve informations like the german do ?

*(Thank you in German)
    Wondered about that same thing for years - came up with 2 reasons.
    1 - It is too hard for them to translate as they really don't speak English and cope by using Goggle-translate.
    2- They really don't care about us,- we are not important to them. If we was - they would bother to inform us.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    The quest "Easter bunny's assistant" is showing as a waiting quest and has been for 2 days now. I have completed all of the other quest chains but this one will not start.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    My Easter Bunny assistant has been in the waiting list for a few days now. I want to do the achievements but there is only a couple of days left. How can I do it?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same issue with "Easter bunny's assistant" quest. It's waiting position since 3 days.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    We're aware of the continuing issues with the Easter Event quests and of the inconveniences those issues have caused. We’re still looking for the best way of addressing this situation. Thank you for your patience.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Torkav View Post
    We're aware of the continuing issues with the Easter Event quests and of the inconveniences those issues have caused. We’re still looking for the best way of addressing this situation. Thank you for your patience.
    Can you make a list of thoses issues ?
    And if a fix is going to happen, when ? for each one ?

thank you.

Reply to Thread