Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2 small buttons

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

2 small buttons

1 - Attack button on Combat Preview report. I would like it so that once I check a battle with the combat preview I have the option of clicking attack and automatically attacking the target I just done the preview for instead of having to do the preview then doing the same thing again to set up the attack.

2 - A 'home' button. Could be placed anywhere, just a button that takes you back to the Mayor's House to make it easier to apply gifts and bonuses.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    if you press "h" it goes to majors house, "p" for prov house. if you mean to center your screen to the mayors house then press 1 on your keypad

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    I propose two more: in TO 1. select all 2. deselect all buttons. Or maybe only one "master" checkbox on the top/bottom of filter.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Diz416 View Post
    1 - Attack button on Combat Preview report. I would like it so that once I check a battle with the combat preview I have the option of clicking attack and automatically attacking the target I just done the preview for instead of having to do the preview then doing the same thing again to set up the attack.
    Keeping Preview and Attack as two separate options prevents people from accidentally attacking the camp if the preview attack doesn't meet the expected requirements. Support already have enough "accidents" to compensate for without adding more.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Diz416 View Post

2 - A 'home' button. Could be placed anywhere, just a button that takes you back to the Mayor's House to make it easier to apply gifts and bonuses.
    Numpad 1 (go to section 1) locates your Mayor's House, if you are not fully zoomed in that is
    (Mayor's House is located in S1 )

Love,
    Amy

Edit: Frag said the same -lol- need my glases
    Last edited by AmySafeunderdark; 04.10.13 at 10:10. Reason: goofed up, again -lol-
    Amy Safeunderdark
    A little magic goes a long way.

Amy's Rules of progress (TSO Forum )
    Amy's random quotes & Settlers related Art and images (TSO Forum )
    Amy's TOOLS:
    Forum image uploader New version online supporting more image types, even animated gif!
    Explained here (Forum link) --> PLease leave your comments and/or remarks here

TSO server status (outside link) New Version!

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Daz View Post
    Keeping Preview and Attack as two separate options prevents people from accidentally attacking the camp if the preview attack doesn't meet the expected requirements. Support already have enough "accidents" to compensate for without adding more.
    The preview button can be scrapped, if you include the preview in the attack button, than a "proceed with the attack" or "cancel the attack" option.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Since I never use the very vague combat preview, I'd like it to be very separate from the attack button I do use.

2 small buttons I want: "Unload all troops" & "send home" on the general's garisson.

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairy View Post
    Since I never use the very vague combat preview, I'd like it to be very separate from the attack button I do use.

2 small buttons I want: "Unload all troops" & "send home" on the general's garrison.
    I agree, they would be useful.

I use the combat preview to check for a general loaded up with the wrong troops. That sometimes happens and you can double check, but still don't notice.
    Also, when you select a garrison of an attacking general, that general could be highlighted.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Wreckless- View Post
    The preview button can be scrapped, if you include the preview in the attack button, than a "proceed with the attack" or "cancel the attack" option.
    Yes, you are right, it could be also solution, but I think it's better to keep separeted that two functions. Firstly confusing, if you just want to previewing, and has the same cursor (now there are two different). Secondly also confusing and extra time consuption clicking twice to start an attack -- especially if the timing is important, e.g. blocking/locking. Thirdly this way also increases the possibility of accidents. So I think, the point at MOD_Daz.

2 small buttons I want: "Unload all troops" & "send home" on the general's garisson.
    +1

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove

+1

Reply to Thread