Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Midsummer Night Special

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I really miss to have something to do, and a summer event where we could get event resource doing adventures, would have been great. I have only been playing for 6 month and I am starting to be bored doing the same adventures over and over.

A summer event would have meant more activity and some goals again.

Well of course it would be event better to have some nice new non linear adventures to do, but sadly it seems that all human resources are used on the crabby Pvp and the very boring scenarios.
    Last edited by Urd123; 21.06.15 at 10:07.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    I really miss to have something to do, and a summer even where we could get event resource doing adventures, would have been great. I have only been playing for 6 month and I am starting to be bored doing the same adventures over and over.
    A summer event would have meant more activity and some goals again.
    Well of course it would be event better to have some nice new non linear adventures to do, but sadly it seems that all human resources are used on the crabby Pvp and the very boring scenarios.
    +1

I feel this is a missed opportunity for an event focussing as much on those who have not got "everything". In my opinion no one should be able through this event to own more of the restricted items than they could have got had they played all previous events.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Seriously every single event I see it again ... people demanding they be allowed to get everything for free. Does everyone think this game runs on hot air? Seems we have ample in supply of that ....
    Yes they are allowing people to spend money to buy tokens. Everyone else: gets to get rid of their old event resources and maybe buy one or two nice things.
    That's the whole setup of the whole event. Nothing more nothing less.
    It was never meant for everyone to get everything. It was never meant to get everything for free either.
    Heck it was never meant for everyone, at all.

Seriously I play many games. And this is one where spending money is really optional. So when people complain they are "moneygrubbers blah blah", then sorry I disagree. Just because you expect to get everything handed to you presented on a silver platter for free doesn't mean they should do that.
    Yes there are enough things they still need to fix, which costs money (you know people have this thing called salary etc) and for a small team they are not doing so bad. So that they let people buy extra things this event so they extra funding? Awesome. That not everyone gets to get everything for free? So what, was never the plan of this event anyway.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I would like to say that I am disappointed for the upcoming Midsummer Night Special Event. The reason is that it is limited to some players only, players who have the previous event resources. BB, you should be focusing on getting as many people involved as possible, not limit the event to just a bunch of people.

Event is the time when we see maximum participation. Seems like you guys dont like that and want to curb that down to just a few people with previous year's event resources.

Many like me wont see a part to play in the upcoming event. It is sad, very sad. Makes me further drive away from this game.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    BB got massive complaints when they introduced the new eggs for the Easter Event and tried to get rid ff the old eggs and changed the event shop. They listened, turned everything back and, due to that, the Midsummer Special is here.
    I am happy they changed it, we could get our new members a good general.
    Is it unfair some can't get things ? No, not in my opinion, we all knew this was going to happen.

But i am disappointed there is no summer event at all
    it's a long time between Easter and Halloween, i see people getting bored and it will only become worse as soon as the weather gets better

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Hmmm. Maybe a calendar or crisis quest to go with this midsummer event would of been the way to go! there's still time to change it

Having put all their efforts into pvp ranking etc, water castle, it shows they had no time to prepare an actual event this summer.

New players do get an advantage of having available items that were previously locked to them, luckys, more floaters, recyclers, mma etc but youll have to pay real money on gems to get them. Maybe BB should of allowed tokens from adventures just to keep everyone involved.

World
    Newfoundland
    This is how I see it.

1. This is NOT a regular event. It's NOT about gathering event resources and then buy nice stuff. It's about spending the old event resoureces obtained during PREVIOUS events. It's a clean up procedure to make sure we ALL start at the same point during the future events. This has to be done to give all of us a fair chance during the FUTURE events.

2. Does that mean all of us will get all the goodies during upcomming events. Of course not. The longer you've been here and the higer your level, the stronger your economy will be and the more you will get from an event. That's in my oppinion perfectly fair. Well at least more fair then it was up till now with the option to hoard old event items.

3. If you do not have old resources then you either spent them during that particular event and got some or all of the nice stuff or you were not around long enough. If you wern't around long enough then please realize that TSO is a patience game (if you are a non gem buying player just like me). It took me 3 years to get all the nice stuff. I had to play all events at least twice to get all the fun stuff. Are you new? Do take the time, effort and above all patience to get the fun stuff. Don't expect BB to hand you everything on a golden platter.

4. Yes we could do with a proper summer event. Time between easter and halowheen is long.
    Last edited by Judelientje; 21.06.15 at 18:37.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Balloons were never a real event resource so they can't be converted to tokes. At test server the event window said balloons will be auto-converted to coins in the end.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Judelientje View Post
    This is how I see it.

1. This is NOT a regular event. It's NOT about gathering event resources and then buy nice stuff. It's about spending the old event resoureces obtained during PREVIOUS events. It's a clean up procedure to make sure we ALL start at the same point during the future events. This has to be done to give all of us a fair chance during the FUTURE events.

2. Does that mean all of us will get all the goodies during upcomming events. Of course not. The longer you've been here and the higer your level, the stronger your economy will be and the more you will get from an event. That's in my oppinion perfectly fair. Well at least more fair then it was up till now with the option to hoard old event items.

3. If you do not have old resources then you either spent them during that particular event and got some or all of the nice stuff or you were not around long enough. If you wern't around long enough then please realize that TSO is a patience game (if you are a non gem buying player just like me). It took me 3 years to get all the nice stuff. I had to play all events at least twice to get all the fun stuff. Are you new? Do take the time, effort and above all patience to get the fun stuff. Don't expect BB to hand you everything on a golden platter.

4. Yes we could do with a proper summer event. Time between easter and halowheen is long.

Golden platter? who is that given too you think in this upcoming jippo? I didnt think BB gave that to anyone for any reason at all.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by jollyfog2012 View Post
    4th MMA is not going to make that much a difference to the game as most older players already benefit from 3. A 2nd MG would, but this MMA will not. Best result is a faster adventure experience, but people can only play so much a day.
    +1
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Reply to Thread