Reply to Thread

Thread: Easter event Scout and Vet general

World
    Sandycove

Easter event Scout and Vet general

Can we have some clarification before the event goes live on whether those who already have the above from previous events are able to get another of each this year?

I remember last year there was a lot of umm-and aahing until BB made a decision allowing people to get them again. I do realise the MA gen may also be compromise for those of who already have the Vets, (and how nice he looks too - really looking forward to getting him as long as his strength doesnt vary from the test server) but it would be nice to know in advance what we should be aiming at this year

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    I would like to add the floating residences to this, will we be able to get more if we obtained them last year.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dev Diary Easter 2013 Update

EDIT: We previously stated that those that obtained a Veteran last year during the Easter Event would not receive one.
    Thanks to your great feedback, EVERY user will now be able to get a Veteran General for eggs during this year’s Easter event no matter how many Veterans you already have.

Note: This is last year's info.

As I wasn't playing in Easter 2012 I can safely assume ill be able to get a vet this year, not sure if anyone who got the previous 2 Easter vets can have another?

I think only Newfoundland server was around in Easter 2012, Can anyone confirm this?

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MutantKid View Post

As I wasn't playing in Easter 2012 I can safely assume ill be able to get a vet this year, not sure if anyone who got the previous 2 Easter vets can have another?

I think only Newfoundland server was around in Easter 2012, Can anyone confirm this?
    Im not sure how old Newfoundland server is, but as for the event, I think the cap is put on players buying, rather than the store. If this is the case, you "should" be able to get a 2nd vet via the event if BB are doing the same as last year... I think you can only ever have 3 Vets at this point.

But please dont take my word as gospel on this

World
    Newfoundland
    Personally I would prefer a second Major seeing as the introduction of them has limited the use of a Vets. And I would like more floaters

What would be a cool idea would be a spread limit to limited offers, so if a player decides they don't want to buy another Vet they have the option of having an extra floater.

So for example I have 3 Vets, i do not wish for anymore so I should be allow to get 1 extra floater in place of the Vet….if that makes sense.
    BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA
    Noun (bah, yah)
    Extreme articulation of both negative and positive exuberance

Reply to Thread