Reply to Thread

Thread: trade improvements

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

trade improvements

1st- the trade list could really use a filter at the top, default for both the buy and sell columns could be "show all", but a scroll menu of individual items at the top of each column would be a huge improvement. For example, if I want to buy some bronze swords I should be able to set the offers column to show only offers of swords. Likewise, if I want to sell some tools, I should be able to set the cost column to only tools. If I want to see who is offering the best exchange rate I should also be able to set both columns, eg- show only the swords for tools trades. Forge of Empires uses a system along these lines, and it makes trading much easier.

2nd- It would be nice to have a list of all active trades, with the option of cancelling any given offer to buy.

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi Wolfhelm2,

We are currently upgrading the trade system. The new system should be implemented in the next few months and should incorporate a separate tab for trade with many new filtering and trading options (as well as the possibility of trading more than 400 units at once).

Best,
    BB_Azariel
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Reply to Thread