World
    Northisle

Trade goods not being delivered

Hi

this has happend twice now

I take a trade from the trade window.
    The person offering the trade accepts
    i get the email back saying accepted and here are your goods
    I accept the email, but i get no goods or notification about delivery of goods to the warehouse

i've lost 13 gold and 400 hardwood so far, since they have accepted the trade at the other end i assume that i've lost the goods i sent for trading as well.

i've no idea how this happens, the only thing that i can think of is that as soon as the mail arives i open and accept it almost instantly, but i've done this for quite a few.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    another 115 marble failed to be delivered

this is getting costly.

World
    Northisle
    Hi Zyris

i have been trading with no problem until the other day when a two players accepted my trade - I click on each mail one at a time accepting them - when I had finished my items had gone from storage to them (I assume) but I only received the trade items into my storage from one player so instead of getting 800 marble I only got 400
    I sent an email to support and they sent me following message

'This is a known issue and we are working on correcting the problem. Could I trouble you to do the below as this has helped some users having the same problem.
    Please make sure you are using the latest version of your browser. You also may have to update your Flash player. To check if you are currently using the latest version, please visit the official website of Adobe Flash. There you will find a download link for the latest version.

With Flash updated, and before starting the game, can you please empty the browser cache and try to delete the temp files on your PC. Instructions of how to do this effectively can always be found on-line.'

I will give their suggestion a try and hopefully it won't happen again. Hope this can help you too.

Reply to Thread